Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

anybody else hate there baby daddy?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 1:53 PM
  • 38 Replies
anybody else hate there baby daddy.
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jus1jess
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 2:03 PM
*rasies hand* you're definately not the only one. sometimes i wonder why i'm not just a lesbian. men, blehk!

sosojenn
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 2:03 PM
Hate is too strong of an emotion and he doesn't deserve that much from me.
I couldn't care any less for him though.

taias_ma
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 2:04 PM

not anymore. ha! it requires too much energy to hate the man. i just don't even care anymore :o)
jenn31
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2007 at 2:08 PM
I second or third that. I don't care anymore. I always try to look in the bright side of things. For example, by him having more than one girlfriend, my daughter always gets lots of gifts for all of his women. That's a bright side....
manda.lias.mom
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 2:25 PM

Quoting jenn31:

I second or third that. I don't care anymore. I always try to look in the bright side of things. For example, by him having more than one girlfriend, my daughter always gets lots of gifts for all of his women. That's a bright side....

That is funny !  Inever thought of it that way.  Most of the time I don't have the "hate" feeling, just when I am trying to figure out how I am going to manage all of my bills and provide for Lia. 
mom4364
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 2:26 PM
your kidding right? lol hell yes, but i don't let it bother me. he's not worth my time or energy.
Jasmine86
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 2:36 PM
I agree with the other woman it's a waste to hate him. I don't even care anymore...we r better off without him!
ruthie11617
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 2:59 PM
I hate what he's done to me and what he's done to my son. But hate him? No. I feel sorry for him. Sorry for the lonely, miserable life he is trying to live and sorry for all the wonderful things he is missing out on by not being with me or in my son's life.

Reuben Benjamin, a.k.a. Munchkin

My Groups:

Raising Intact Boys  *  Christian Single Moms  *  Old-Fashioned and Anti-Mainstream  *  2007 Babies  *  Happy Homeschoolers  *  My ex is a Deadbeat   *  Family Matters  *  Others on my homepage...track me down :)

lizmarie1975
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 3:00 PM
My son's father does warrant much of my time.  So, I rarely, if ever think about him. 

My daughter's father, my BF, yep, I hate him a good portion of the time.
dragonflie
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 3:00 PM

I agree with most of you as well.  Hate is to strong for me to waste my time and energy on him, he is so not worth it.  Now if a big sink hole would suck him up into the earth then we would be talking about something to celebrate!

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)