Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

anybody else hate there baby daddy?

Posted by   + Show Post
anybody else hate there baby daddy.
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 1:53 PM
Replies (31-38):
PaWAHM
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 11:49 PM

Quoting V.AmberLee:

Hate is a strong word but it definitely fits! Don't you just look at your ex now and wonder what the !#@ you ever saw in him? I find my ex completely repulsive now. I know most of it is due to our circumstances ........but still repulsive. He's a horrible father who only thinks of himself! I often wish he would move away...far, far away!
Hey...I like this thread! I needed to say that! LOL

My thoughts exactly!  But hey, if he doesn't move away, maybe YOU can do the moving.  That's what I did!  LOL  It has worked out perfectly for me and the kids...

Rachel
RaeLpz@gmail.com
AIM & Yahoo!: RaeLpz73
MSN: RaeLpz@msn.com
www.FullerBrushOnline.org

Kawanis
by on Oct. 16, 2007 at 9:16 AM

I stopped caring about 3 years ago. My time is too damn prescious to waste on a deadbeat. He can go get his kicks by pissing someone else off. I'm not the one.

DPMOM315
by on Oct. 16, 2007 at 10:03 AM
I agree, plus this way I get to collect social security and actually get money every month.
Quoting dragonflie:

I agree with most of you as well.  Hate is to strong for me to waste my time and energy on him, he is so not worth it.  Now if a big sink hole would suck him up into the earth then we would be talking about something to celebrate!

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile

Proud Mom of Derrick and Paige; a.k.a Jill 

MlleBrande
by on Oct. 16, 2007 at 10:15 AM
I laugh nowadays at the stupid crap he does.  He's now living in NYC and can't even hold a job.  Nothing changes.

Heather in Pennsylvania
Mother of Maddie Mae - 5 y/o

SailorSam
by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 3:20 AM
"it takes time to heal a broken heart, about as much time that it takes for his broken arms and legs to heal..."

-Miss Piggy
aidensmom118
by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 1:13 PM
I used to hate him, but it's not worth the energy. We don't talk, we haven't for 4 months, so that also has made me no longer hate him. But he's not worth any of my emotions

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tigg7284
by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 2:37 PM
Don't feel alone. I have 2 girls with the same man. My older (who is 5) gets all her daddy's attention. We got back together for a few months and I got pregnant He only came to see his  new daughter 1 time since she was born. I hate him so much right now!!!! He played me for sex and left me when I needed him the most!!!
mae_day05
by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 4:05 PM
I agree with taias_ma,   way too much energy that i don't need to be wasting on something like that anymore.
Quoting taias_ma:

not anymore. ha! it requires too much energy to hate the man. i just don't even care anymore :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)