Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ahhh Where's the breaks!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

A want's me to come hang out with him and his parents tonight and watch a movie! I feel like this is too soon! ahhhhhhhhhh what do I say to him?

The National Breast Cancer Foundation estimates that each year, over 200,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer and over 40,000 die. One woman in eight either has or will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. If detected early, the five-year survival rate for breast cancer exceeds 96%. The National Cancer Institute and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recommend that women in their forties and older have mammograms every one to two years. A complete early detection plan also includes regular clinical breast examinations by a trained medical professional. Monthly breast self-exams are suggested in addition.

Have you done your monthly check or bi-yearly mammogram???pink ribbon

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bamababe1975
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:28 PM

Be straight with him and tell him that you think meeting the parents for a movie sounds great, but that you feel like it's too soon in your relationship to be doing this just yet.

tyfry7496
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:24 PM

I would do it. He is making it stress free...you don't have to talk during a movie. No small talk!! Just go and enjoy the movie.

jeepingirrl
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM

I would go and enjoy myself....but if it seems like it is to much you could also just tell him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)