Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BIRTH CONTROL PEOPLE BIRTH CONTROL!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:57 PM
  • 10 Replies

I have been friends with this couple, pretty much my whole life. They are my age, we all went to school together starting in kindergarten. I stopped being friends with thm a few years ago just because they led a life I didnt want to be around. (drugs, no jobs,drinking, cheating on eachother ect ect) They had a little girl, who will be 4 I believe this November.

March of 2009 they had had another baby that they didnt want and gave him away for adoption (which always blew my mind because the dads mom totally abandonded him and youd think he could somewhat empathize with "that feeling"

They soon broke up after that, I tried helping him through it but he just didnt get it. She ran off on both her SO and their daughter. Him and I stopped talking and I heard they got back together, whatever. Today I find out that they are having an other baby TODAY!  Im not sure if they are keeping the baby or not, but it blows my mind that the other baby gave up for adoption was such a horrible thing to do, anbut yet they go and have one  just a little more than a year later. It honestly sickens me.

(If you do the math right, she was pregnant last October, when she had left her daughter and the guy, so chances are this baby probably is not even his)

So sad, I feel sorry for all these babies!! His Grandma raises the first one pretty much!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jeepingirrl
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Dont feel sorry for the babies....at least if they are being adopted out they are getting a better chance than the poor little 4 year old that is stuck with parents that have drug problems and everything else!

tyfry7496
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:13 PM

They did the best thing for that little boy, they gave him to a family that can take care of him. Adoption is the most selfless thing a parent can do.  I wouldn't feel sorry for the parents, the CHOSE to make the life that they have. It is a good thing that grandma is taking care of her granddaughter, atleast someone loves her enough to do so.

ame4c
by Group Admin on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:15 PM

I agree... some people shouldn't be able to reproduce.  I know couples out there trying so hard to have a baby

MommyandBecca
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:21 PM

I feel sorry for the little girl that is stuck with them and the baby they adopted out probably has a better life becasue of that and I hope they will adopt out the new baby also

Mommyof2n0308
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:32 PM
Yes..they are keeping the baby born today..and yes it was a good thing they gave the boy up for adoption..however they gave him to a friend they know in texas...who isnt the best either..not some family dreaming to become parents.. So sad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 3:55 AM

ths is why im pro choice. "the stupidz" procreate at larger numbers.

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:01 PM

i personally think you are wrong for getting upset that they gave the little boy up for adoption.

the truth is you have no idea what kind of life that little boy has in texas and it could be an amazing life with amazing parents, that is what i would pray for you.

fine adoption isn't right for your family, but that doesn't mean it's not right for every family.  

i would pray for this baby too and the little girl.  

Mommyof2n0308
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Im not upset they gave their baby up for adoption 14 months ago. I am upset that 14 months ago they gave up a baby, to a 21 year old girl that dropped out of college, and has her moms help raising this boy. Which there is nothing wrong with single parenting, I personally just would have chosen a couple who were out of college with a stable income.

The point of this post WAS that I dont understand how, or why, you would have a child, get pregnant AGAIN, give the baby up, then get pregnant in a matter of ,few months later and keep that child.  That seems crazy to me, KNOWING she was not on birthcontrol, and knowing they havent changed within 14 months. That was the point of the post, not me stating I was upset they gave the baby up for adoption. They did keep the baby that they had yesterday though.

MILFInProgress
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 2:33 PM

I wish more people would give up their babies for adoption instead of letting them live a hard life. Sorry but I think you are wrong to judge adn you should be praying they give this one up to!

Mommyof2n0308
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Im not judging them, or anything. The point of the post was, birth control, and dont go and get pregnant 3 months after you gave one up that you can take care of.  I know if I Was in a situation to where I couldnt take care of my children, to where I made the choice of giving him/her up for adoption, then I would be SURE to not get pregnant again within 3 months!  Im glad they chose adoption for their first son, and I only wish they were able to do it again with the 2nd son. I am also glad that they have the Grandma to raise the little girl, God knows they arent fit to do so.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)