Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men can be so judgemental!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:23 PM
  • 11 Replies

So...I met this guy off PlentyofFish.com. We've been texting for a while now and I have met him once. We seemed to be getting along well and he let me know he was interested in seeing me again. Well, one evening we were texting and we got into the subject of sex. You know, finding out what the other likes, don't like, things we have tried and not...anyway, I told him I didn't like oral sex...giving or recieving. He was just so shocked and couldn't get over how I wouldn't do oral. He said he never knew women wouldn't do that..he thought all women like that. For a while he said nothing, then about 20 min later he sent me these texts.."That's why not every man or woman make good bedroom partners, they make better friends and I'm happy 2 have another friend..."  Tell me, does that sound like he's deciding..based on what I don't like doing...not to go out again with me. To me it looks like he's judging me and deciding he doesn't want anything more than friendship just because I won't do oral!! My "sis" (my ex's sister, but we are very close) told me that she sees nothing wrong with his thinking..that I'm too frigid and I need to be less of a priss.  I told her just because I won't do one thing is no reason to judge me like that..there are many other things to do in and out of the bedroom that we both like. He said he doesn't like bondage, but I do...does that mean I should have told him SEE YOU?   Men...UGH!!!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jeepingirrl
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Well....he is being honest about it...you have to give him credit for that. To some people there are things that are important...and that must be pretty important to him. Best to find out now!

TempestRayne
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Heck, you should respect his honesty.  If oral is important to him, there's no sense in him being miserable or having to do with less than what he wants. You are allowed to be picky too, you know.

eviesmom453
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Yes, it sounds like he's not interested in you unless you are willing to give him oral. Oh well, he sounds like a nasty pig anyway. His loss.

xoxticiaxox
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Well, sex is a big deal to most men. If they are wanting to find a relationship, and they really like head, then I can see why he would jsut want to be friends. I know alot of guys that giving head is a deal breaker...

MILFInProgress
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:51 PM

Personally for me if I guy wasn't into giving oral, it would be a deal breaker. Sorry but I need someone I am compatible with mentaly and sexually. Be happy he was honest and didn't just blow you off.

ROP
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:52 PM

I know girls who will not date a guy unless HE is good at oral so I guess it goes both ways.

There are certain things for certain people that they cannot deal with or without depending on what it is....

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 3:51 AM

well, i do oral but i dont like it. i only do it to get it in return. and to be fair.

however, i hate hang ups and i realize that i have a "hang up" due to my ex husband. so i do it anyways.

i draw the line at anal. ill suck a dick to get my pussy licked but theres no "return" on anal.

Brandi61279
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 3:54 AM

Have you ever seen "johnTV"?  It's the cable channel where they show pictures of all the guys who have been arrested for soliciting a prostitute.  Most of the guys on there just wanted a hummer.  At least he told you up front it was a no-go.  Some guys embarrass their wives on cable TV.

Mia1983
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Well, I have to say I can understand that.  Oral is pretty basic for most people.  It's not considered "freaky" like anal so a lot of people kind of expect it to be a part of the pacakage.

I would absolutely not be with someone who didn't give oral.  It's essential to my being able to get off.  So I can see why he wouldn't.  Everyone is allowed to have their own dealbreakers.  You will meet someone else you are compatible with.  I think it's better to find these things out early on.

MamaFLgurl
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 2:07 PM

It can go both ways, i LOVE getting oral and it would be a deal breaker for me if a guy didn't do it and i give it, becasue to me a relationship should be 50-50.. Oral sex is important to guys, i hear from some guys i know they like it better than sex. At Least he was upfront about it and didn't just stop talking to you. Being a friend might be better, hey he might have a hot friend, you never know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)