Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OH god, i dont think it could get any worse...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:55 PM
  • 9 Replies

lol well its not that bad, but its been such a stressful day because today is the first day my son keeps hopping out of his playpen, thats where i put him when i need to go to the bathroom and clean the house up etc..

So he hasnt taken a nap all day, hes been up since 9 am. and my house is a disaster....I have so much to do, to get ready for work tomorrow, and cant do it because as soon as i take my eyes off of him, he is destroying something.

So i dont know what to do...how am i suppose to get stuff done now lol.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
xoxticiaxox
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:57 PM

How old is your son? Maybe you can get him to "help" you clean up?

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:59 PM

He will be 2 next month...lol yeah i wish he would help, instead everytime i put something away, he pulls it back out plus 5 other things...

Also the playpen was where i put him as like a discipline thing, because if i say "NO" a few times and he dont listen, I'd put him in there as a time-out...but now thats not working since he climbs back out.

ROP
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Oh....I remember that day....

Bad bad bad day....

That is when I had to start giving my oldest art supplies and sticking him in the highchair and putting on some music....

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:01 PM

hmm thats a good idea!

Quoting ROP:

Oh....I remember that day....

Bad bad bad day....

That is when I had to start giving my oldest art supplies and sticking him in the highchair and putting on some music....

xoxticiaxox
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Yikes, my daughter was in her playpen til she was 3, she could not get out of there. Sometimes I would put toys, and her TV on so I could shower quickly, or make dinner or something.

ROP
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:03 PM

If you use the highchair thing I just moved mine from room to room and danced silly every now and then and then did snack time while I cleaned  etc.

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Quoting xoxticiaxox:

Yikes, my daughter was in her playpen til she was 3, she could not get out of there. Sometimes I would put toys, and her TV on so I could shower quickly, or make dinner or something.

Yeah me too...Thats how i always took showers, I still need to take one today...Im not sure how he is going to sleep, because he would  always lay in there and watch cartoons then fall asleep...but he wont even stay in there for 5 seconds now.

He wont sleep on a bed either, I been trying all day to get him to take a nap.

nerdyma7
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:05 PM

You're lucky it lasted that long! lol My kid is 2 1/2 and he figure out how to climb out of his playpen like a year ago!

It is a bad day when they figure it out.

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:14 PM

Quoting nerdyma7:

You're lucky it lasted that long! lol My kid is 2 1/2 and he figure out how to climb out of his playpen like a year ago!

It is a bad day when they figure it out.

oh wow....yeah i feel so stressed today...and by time he falls asleep, i msure im going to be too tired to do anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)