Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:21 PM
  • 7 Replies

Would you put both boys in the same room and have a toy room? Or would you let them each finally have their own space? I am not sure. I thought at first I'd let them have their own rooms, good divison of space, they can get time alone....but now I'm thinking, how do I divide toys? It's a great problem to have but lol I don't know what to do now.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MILFInProgress
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:22 PM

I am a fan of a toy room. then when you send them to their room as punishment, it is actually a punishment. And I think it would keep the toy mess in one place.

nerdyma7
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Quoting MILFInProgress:

I am a fan of a toy room. then when you send them to their room as punishment, it is actually a punishment. And I think it would keep the toy mess in one place.

agreed

zackatacksmom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:26 PM

I agree, same room and a toy room.  My sister gave her kids their own room after years of sharing and having a toy room...guess what? They still sleep together in the same room (bunk beds) and they are 11 and 13!

Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Since they're fairly close in age I would have them share a room. I would then use the other room for a toy room. I would also make a rule that all toys stay in the toy room. That way the bedroom stays clean!

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I aguree with everyone else. Play room and share a room.

ROP
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:47 PM

That is what I'm kinda leaning towards now....

LadyReal
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:12 PM

I agree share a room and have a toy room

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)