Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

falling apart!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:30 PM
  • 13 Replies

Okay I feel like I'm going to cry. A feeling I have not had in a while. I stopped taking my birth control and I think I'm pmsing and I feel like I'm going to fall apart. I didn't have any pms while on the pill for the last 8 months!

Well I was supposed to go see "A" tonight and my daughter came back early b/c she wasn't behaving. Well she was supposed to come back with my cousin who I am PAYING to watch her M-TH next week. Well my cousin didn't come with her. So I called her and asked her when she was coming(she doesn't drive) and if I needed to pick her up. She just dismissed everything I said and said she was with her friends. Then I repeated myself. She said well my mom can take me tomorrow. Well her mom is sick. I told her she needs to make sure and call me back and let me know and let me know what time she will be there so I can go to work. Well she STILL has not called back and this was at 7pm. So who knows if I'm going to be able to go to work...

OH SHIT speaking of work I totally forgot about a project that is due tomorrow. So low and behold I am sitting at work on Sunday night. I know this is my fault I should have done it on Friday instead of playing on CM all day but, it's not helping.

Kaitlyn, I think has a UTI. Her pee REEKS like amonia and she is having accidents all over the place and holding it and crying. So I have to try and get her in for that tomorrow. And I'm supposed to have the first day of my second job tomorrow.

Why when it rains it pours for me... WHY?!

crying

The National Breast Cancer Foundation estimates that each year, over 200,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer and over 40,000 die. One woman in eight either has or will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. If detected early, the five-year survival rate for breast cancer exceeds 96%. The National Cancer Institute and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recommend that women in their forties and older have mammograms every one to two years. A complete early detection plan also includes regular clinical breast examinations by a trained medical professional. Monthly breast self-exams are suggested in addition.

Have you done your monthly check or bi-yearly mammogram???pink ribbon

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicole_0770814
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Im sorry!  I hope everything works out!  It def sounds like your daughter has a UTI.  Thats how my daughters UTI's always started.  I hope she feels better soon!

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Thanks! Yeah, I'm really not sure but I know cleaning up after her makes me want to gag and that's new. She's acting fine, no temp or anything but I guess better safe than sorry. I don't want her to end up with a kidney infection. I have them and they suck!

Quoting nicole_0770814:

Im sorry!  I hope everything works out!  It def sounds like your daughter has a UTI.  Thats how my daughters UTI's always started.  I hope she feels better soon!

The National Breast Cancer Foundation estimates that each year, over 200,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer and over 40,000 die. One woman in eight either has or will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. If detected early, the five-year survival rate for breast cancer exceeds 96%. The National Cancer Institute and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recommend that women in their forties and older have mammograms every one to two years. A complete early detection plan also includes regular clinical breast examinations by a trained medical professional. Monthly breast self-exams are suggested in addition.

madleine
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:41 PM
:( sounds rough. I've had a few days where I sat at work doing projects I forgot. I hope it gets better for you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
single_and_preg
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:50 PM

Sorry you have to go through this...Babysitter issues are my most challenging problem to, just so i can go to work.

I hope your daughter feels better..

MamaFLgurl
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:26 PM

I'm sorry sweetie. It sounds like maybe you should call into work tomorrow, give you another day to work on your project and take your daughter to the DR and it sounds like your cousin isn't going to be very reliable. Do you know anyone who you could use as backup in case you cousin doesnt come though? I would call her ,if she doesnt call you, right before you go to bed and really express you have to know for sure she will be there on time when she is needed so you dont miss work. Keep your head up, this all will pass!! *HUGS*

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Thanks. My project is due whether I go to work or not. HAHA But I'm leaving work now and it's done. So now I can call out tomorrow AM with a clear conscience and take dd to the dr and figure things out with my cousin.

Quoting MamaFLgurl:

I'm sorry sweetie. It sounds like maybe you should call into work tomorrow, give you another day to work on your project and take your daughter to the DR and it sounds like your cousin isn't going to be very reliable. Do you know anyone who you could use as backup in case you cousin doesnt come though? I would call her ,if she doesnt call you, right before you go to bed and really express you have to know for sure she will be there on time when she is needed so you dont miss work. Keep your head up, this all will pass!! *HUGS*

needhope
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Sorry to hear you are going through all that.

Get back on the PILL!! I got off when I seperated, thought I didn't need it, thought I would save the $30 a month, it was not worth it, got back on, no more hormonal craziness/pms feelings

Things will get better, tomorrow is a new day!

Single mom  lesbians

We judge others by their worst actions, but ourselves by our best intentions

Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Sorry Maeghen! Did "A" seem to understand and be OK with it?

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:40 PM

yeah I tried to see him when I left work but it was "too late"

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

Sorry Maeghen! Did "A" seem to understand and be OK with it?

Singlemomks
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Because that is the way it always happens! So sorry that it all has to hit at once, hope everything works out! ***HUGS***

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)