Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Question about pregnancy!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I understand that your body goes through changes and you are suppose to gain 30-40 pounds! My doctor says that my weight is were it should be. I haven't really gainied weight anywhere other than my stomach! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! but my face looks really different. My nose is huge I just want to know if anyone else had experienced  there nose expanding and if it went back to normal after the pregnancy? Oh and another question : does anyone have tips on getting back to the size you were before the pregnancy

Before the pregnancy
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 2:42 PM
Replies (11-12):
PaWAHM
by on Oct. 16, 2007 at 12:04 AM
I agree with the others, you are adorable! 

And the nose filling out (and even the cheeks) is actually very common.  It is one of the first things most people (at least as far as I know) notice in a pregnant woman, even before she is showing.

Rachel
RaeLpz@gmail.com
AIM & Yahoo!: RaeLpz73
MSN: RaeLpz@msn.com
www.FullerBrushOnline.org

manders018
by on Oct. 16, 2007 at 12:11 AM
I stick the baby in his little front carrier and there are a lot of mountains around me so I go hiking with him. He will sleep really well after a nice walk in the outdoors too.

I think you look great and everything changes when you are pregnant some things return to normal and some don't it is entirely an individual thing. I weigh the same as I did before I got pregnant but it is in totally different places.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN