Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

venting about my son sperm donor

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 9:17 PM
  • 3 Replies
ok i really need to vent right now i am so upset and dont know what to do. heres my problem my sons sperm donorand i juz went to court in sept and he was ordered visitations at my house from 1-4 every sunday ok well he came to the first 2 and didnt show up this past sunday nor did he call  well i recieved a phone call tonight that informed me that my sons donor who is now in a rel;ationship with this woman who has been his aunt for the last 29 yrs which is juz how old my sons donor is. ( it makes me sick ) but anyways they have posted pics of my son all over there myspace page which i do not have access to but i am so mad right now cuz my lil boy is 22 months and his donor has only seen him 13 times since he was born and knows nothin about him so y have him all over ur myspace page actin like u lov and care bout him he wont even give me a phone number to where i can reach him at nor will he talk to me i have bent over backwards to get him involved in his sons life  and he comes in for a few visits here and there and then gone and my son has health probalems and everthing i mean he is even fightin the fact about how much child support he should be givin me i mean i am a single mom of 3 kids he has 3 kids also but doesnt have anything to do with any of them and its court ordered for 2 so far and he makes 3,600.00 a months and he only has to give me 478 amonth which i think is fair but he is a complete jerk and i cant stand to even look at him right now they think they can come in my sons life and act all lovey dovey and try to raise my boy i dont think so but anyways my question to u all is should i feel this way or am i over reacting i dont know i am so confused i mean on my sons second visit with his donor i about flipped he was holdin my son over my banaster what was he thinkin  but anyways thanks for readin and what should i do should i ask him about it or what i know i dont want anymore pics takin of my son but how do i bring it up and stuff sorry so long i juz had to vent
thanks
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kaceysmommy
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 10:10 PM
my daughter's father is the same way., he has a picture of her on his myspace that he took from mine and he never saw her at all..he don't even know what she is like or anything...

butterfly837
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 11:25 PM
Email Tom on myspace and let him know the situation, he'll make your ex remove the photos.  As far as not letting him take pictures I'd just flat out tell him that you don't want him to put pictures of your child on the internet. 
jenster2576
by on Oct. 16, 2007 at 10:03 AM
I thought I was the only one who called my child's Dad "the sperm donor" :) Just his actions show that he isn't a good father, just by hanging him over a banister and then putting a picture out there so that others think he is a good Dad. A good Dad is can be proved by being there for the child and doing what ever he can to help with the child (financial and emotional).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)