Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

thank you to all the great mommies (piog)

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2007 at 11:50 AM
  • 0 Replies

I always come on here and complain all the time... I want to take the moment to thank everyone that's been really nice to me and help me throughout my pregnancy.  I don't know anyone personally on here but I'm starting to feel like everyone is a friend...I had other moms that had hard times send me clothes for my baby girl cause I couldn't afford it and dont' have much support and don't have a job right now..  Plus, my neighbor I never met left me a stroller, swing and an extra carseat on my back porch cause she knew I needed help...Plus, a girl I hate in high school gave me clothes for her also cause her boys grew out of them...I'm so amazed the love my baby has from people that don't know me and it really makes me happy...I cry to the thought I always thought low on people and in my time of need everyone came together and helped me out...I wouldn't of known how to turn to get to WIC and other out reach programs for single moms and etc if it wasn't for some of the moms from my area on here either, plus, I learned about craigslist and free cycle cause of these great mommies!!! I just want to say I love you guys and thank you for all the love and support of my baby girl....she really deserves it....

Thank you

by on Oct. 16, 2007 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)