• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:50 AM
  • 13 Replies

Holy crap! Look at what I did.

May 5                                           Aug 1                                 Aug 7

The National Breast Cancer Foundation estimates that each year, over 200,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer and over 40,000 die. One woman in eight either has or will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. If detected early, the five-year survival rate for breast cancer exceeds 96%. The National Cancer Institute and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recommend that women in their forties and older have mammograms every one to two years. A complete early detection plan also includes regular clinical breast examinations by a trained medical professional. Monthly breast self-exams are suggested in addition.

Have you done your monthly check or bi-yearly mammogram???pink ribbon

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maguilar
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:07 AM
Good job. How did u loose it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Savvychick
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:09 AM

Congratulations:-) (Please dont take offense) In the first pic had you just had a baby? What is your Secret? How Many Pounds have you lost?

luvmykaitygrace
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:10 AM

exercise and eating better. I've been wearing a waist trimmer the last week during work. (I walk around all day.) So that's what the big difference in a week was from.

luvmykaitygrace
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:13 AM

HAHA no my daughter 32 months old! I think I've lost 10 lbs from first pic to the last. I've lost 25 total since Jan 1 and I have 35 more to go! But I REALLY just want a flat tummy so i've been focusing on that.

Quoting Savvychick:

Congratulations:-) (Please dont take offense) In the first pic had you just had a baby? What is your Secret? How Many Pounds have you lost?

The National Breast Cancer Foundation estimates that each year, over 200,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer and over 40,000 die. One woman in eight either has or will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. If detected early, the five-year survival rate for breast cancer exceeds 96%. The National Cancer Institute and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recommend that women in their forties and older have mammograms every one to two years. A complete early detection plan also includes regular clinical breast examinations by a trained medical professional. Monthly breast self-exams are suggested in addition.

Have you done your monthly check or bi-yearly mammogram???pink ribbon

mama2evan
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:49 AM
Congrats! Keep up the self rewarding good work!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindseyKate
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:54 AM

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

exercise and eating better. I've been wearing a waist trimmer the last week during work. (I walk around all day.) So that's what the big difference in a week was from.

a waist trimmer?? im interested! what is it??

single_and_preg
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Im jealous!!

Congrats!

TiredbutHappy1
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:15 AM

Quoting LindseyKate:

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

a waist trimmer?? im interested! what is it??Me Me

Me too. Where can I get one? How much are they?

jeepingirrl
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Quoting TiredbutHappy1:

Quoting LindseyKate:

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

a waist trimmer?? im interested! what is it??Me Me

Me too. Where can I get one? How much are they?

I wanna know also!

Great job!!! There is such a difference in the last two!

MamaFLgurl
by Lucas' mama on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Looking goooooood!!! I want to loose weight in my tummy also, i like everything else but my tummy never seems to loose the weight, it's my 100% problem area. In fact the 1st place i always loose weight at is my butt, which is kinda of depressing because my tummy is bigger than my butt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)