Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg, $4 :)

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:11 AM
  • 5 Replies
So last night, me and some friends were hanging out, which included BD. First he shows up wearing brand new everything. Shirt, shorts, shoes. The shoes alone were easily 60$ or 70$ (yet he hasn't bought a single thing for our daughter due in oct) . So I was just a little irritated.
Well later I asked for some $$, knowing 'he didn't have any money'.. Which he claimed at first. Then a few minutes later handed me 4$!

Ohhh shittt 4$! lol yeah, he can buy 70$ shoes and crap but yet still nothing for his daughter.
But its whatever, I was actually surprised he gave me ANY money, even tho it was only $4.. So maybe its a sign of more to come..doubt it but I'm keeping hope..lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
animebuddy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:02 AM

4 bucks? Wow.  Congratz, now u can buy a pair of socks for your daughter. Lol.

Smh.....

Singlemomks
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Gotta love the guy's generosity!!! Holy Cow!

MamaFLgurl
by Lucas' mama on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:26 AM

What an ass!! I hate to tell you but if hes acting like this now, he wont change. Don't expect much from him.

samscham89
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:34 AM
Yeah I don't expect much from him at all. Its been a long road, but now I could care less from the $ aspect of it. As long as he's there for his daughter then I can def. make my money situation work. The most important thing to me as far as he goes, is that she knows her dad and is able to have a relationship w him, weather he helps me out or not..

Quoting MamaFLgurl:

What an ass!! I hate to tell you but if hes acting like this now, he wont change. Don't expect much from him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaFLgurl
by Lucas' mama on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:01 PM

That is how i feel. I dont expect to get any  money, my ex has never given me a dime out his ass for my son and my son is 14 months olds. Money isnt love, hugs, cuddles, being around for the 1st with a baby, all the important stuff. Since i dont expect anything from my ex i never get let down or have to budget around if my ex gives me money or not. But my ex is long gone. Be strong momma!! :)

Quoting samscham89:

Yeah I don't expect much from him at all. Its been a long road, but now I could care less from the $ aspect of it. As long as he's there for his daughter then I can def. make my money situation work. The most important thing to me as far as he goes, is that she knows her dad and is able to have a relationship w him, weather he helps me out or not..

Quoting MamaFLgurl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)