• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Excited

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

So last week the boys and I went on vacation, spent a few days at my cousin's house and then we went to see my brother.  I hadn't seen him in over a year and it was GREAT.   He has fallen on some really hard times over the past year (especially since January).    We talked a bit and I told him if he wanted to move up here he's more than welcome to stay with us.  he told me he would make a decision by the end of the month.    Well he called me today and he's definitely moving here. 

I can't wait.  It's going to be nice having family here now.  Our parents live in South Florida (12 hrs away).  he's currently in Orlando (10 hours away).   In a few wees he is going to come up, drop off his things and then spend about 4 days in TN with his boys.   He's been a GREAT father to them through everything.   He wants to go back to TN to be with them but just can't right now.   So I have to say I'm SUPER EXCITED he will be here and a great male role model for my boys---at least for a little while.   I haven't told my youngest but my oldest was so excited when I told him--he even said "Mom I'll share a room with my brother so he can have his own room!!!"

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Chanel5nyc
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:43 PM
Awww. I'm happy for u. Wish you and your family the best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
animebuddy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Awwww. Thats great! And your kids are excited as well...:)

LancesMom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:55 PM

That is awesome!

mytrueloveS
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:03 PM

That's great!!

tyfry7496
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:33 PM

That is wonderful and so cute that your son will share a room with his little brother so his  uncle can have his own room.

jeepingirrl
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Thats great! It is always nice having family around!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)