Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeast Infections!!!

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 1:18 PM
  • 3 Replies

Well my son recently had what I thought was a diaper rash.  So of course I used the rash ointment blah, blah, blah…well 2 days later it was still there and getting worse.  He would jump and run when I tried to wipe him, he wouldn’t sit down period especially in the bathtub, and everything seemed to aggravate his bottom.  So I took him to the dr. and he told me that he had a yeast infection.    I had no clue babies could get yeast infections!!!  And I felt kind of dumb for not knowing.  Well he gave me a prescription for it and now it’s gone.  Anyway for those of you that didn’t know…now you know.

It's been a long and hard road, but we're making it...
Daisypath Ticker

by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LoViNgMaMa239
by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 1:22 PM
Hey girl it's happened to me plenty of times. I finally started putting on yeast infection cream and letting her air out and cleared up in two days. Dont feel like that I did to but you took the initiative to go find out more and took care of it so be proud.

~*~LaShanda~*~
Kawanis
by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 5:36 PM
My son had it too girl! I didn't know babies could get yeast infection either, LET ALONE BOYS!
jessnsamimom
by on Oct. 17, 2007 at 5:41 PM
Yep, both of my daughter's have had them. With their diapers on it makes for a good breeding spot for yeast infections to form. Thankfully they clear up rather quickly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)