Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think she paid off a judge (she has the money for it) PIOG (may piss off some moms when you hear what this mom did to her kid)UPDATE in red

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:52 AM
  • 36 Replies

Ok, my ex was in  a custody battle with his ex.  I will give a brief synapsis.   I will say mom and dad, instead of names.

Mom SELLS her 3 month old and disappears for 4 years.  

Dad gets baby back after 3 months and is given protective custody

Mom gets caught with meth

Mom violated probation for failing drug test, moving without disclosing new address, failure to report, and not competing rug treatment program

Mom goes to court ordered rehab

Dad got caught with weed (enough to be felony, but no prison just probation)

Dad raised the kids for 4 years ALONE while mom was getting trashed

Kids were well behaved well adjusted smart kids 

Mom decides she wants to be a mom

Court says dad has to let her see them

Kids behavior goes to hell

Grades start falling

Mom files for full custody with Dad having SUPERVISED visitation 

Mom keeps calling cops to Dad's house for "drug raids"  nothing is ever found but uses the "raids" she called in as reason for supervised visitation

Mom claims Dad has multiple females which was not true, just me for 2 years (no proof and he had proof he did not)

Mom stalks Dad and me

Mom mentally abuses children making up stories of Dad abusing her

Mom goes and files for back CS for the 4 years she did NOT have the kids and WON

Goes to court and guess who won?  THE MOM!!!!  WTF  Seriously, can anyone see any reason the courts would have done this unless they were paid off?  The judge had to be smoking crack.  The Mom SOLD her child, and disappeared for 4 years, and the judge saw her fit, and the Dad as supervised visitation when he raised the kids alone.  Can someone explain this, or tell me who to complain to to suspect paying off the judge.

Ok, so I look at the bitches facebook page where she is saying how much she can't handle the kids.  Starting a few days after she won.  Then comes today "my mom has the kids now".  So this vindictive bitch battles for the kids just to hurt him, wins and gives them away!!
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nerdymom28
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Oh god those poor babies...this is a situation where the justice system has failed us.  I am a fan of favoring the mother in court cases (especially with younger children) -but some circumstances require a different resolution!  This is unacceptable, that judge needs a swift kick in the ass.

Dawnie-marie
by Dawn on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:57 AM

or she was sleeping with the judge. she sounds cheap enough to be doing it.

kitty8199
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Quoting Dawnie-marie:

or she was sleeping with the judge. she sounds cheap enough to be doing it.

She was sleeping with people for drugs.  Courts made he have an HIV test before she got to see the kids when she came back.

jeepingirrl
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:58 AM

That is seriously messed up. Was she ever charged with child abandonment....or selling her child? The system can be very skewed at times....but this seems a little unreal........

tyfry7496
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Sorry, can't help you. But dad needs to get an attorney and fight back, these poor kids are in danger or being emotional abused, if not more.  This judge must be on crack or something.   She should not have gotten custody or back child support for a time that she didn't even have custody of the kids...that is just wrong. This is a HUGE case of misjustice.

kitty8199
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Quoting tyfry7496:

Sorry, can't help you. But dad needs to get an attorney and fight back, these poor kids are in danger or being emotional abused, if not more.  This judge must be on crack or something.   She should not have gotten custody or back child support for a time that she didn't even have custody of the kids...that is just wrong. This is a HUGE case of misjustice.

He had an attorney.  Her family is very influential in the county they live in.  The CS people didn't even listen to his side.  His lawyer thought there was NO chance of it happening but it did.

kitty8199
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Quoting jeepingirrl:

That is seriously messed up. Was she ever charged with child abandonment....or selling her child? The system can be very skewed at times....but this seems a little unreal........

No, she stayed gone until the statute ran out.  She knew what she was doing.  Dad's lawyer tried to get the DA to bring them up anyway since she ran but they wouldn't.

deann66
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Was everything priot to mom reentering the picture on court record? Like her selling the baby and being non existent? If not it was he said she said. If he had custody and she was not in the picture and it was all in black and white then WOW. I would have him do some research and find out who to complain to. I always wondered the same thing when my divorce was over. I had to split my house that was mine before the marriage with him and he got the business that I helped start and run. Every turn the judge was against me. I think I reminded him of an abusive aunt or something. My ex had BUCKS. I thought he paid off the judge too.

jeepingirrl
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting jeepingirrl:

No, she stayed gone until the statute ran out.  She knew what she was doing.  Dad's lawyer tried to get the DA to bring them up anyway since she ran but they wouldn't.

That is just f'ing insane. It is time for him to start fighting fire with fire. Does he believe she is still on drugs? If so have him call and have random "well" checks done by the police, they usually will respond faster than CPS. Tell him to tell the cops he has reason to believe there are drugs in the house.

How old are the kids? Document all bnehavioral changes. Are they acting differently in school? Have the teachers write letters. I feel so bad for them!

kitty8199
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Quoting deann66:

Was everything priot to mom reentering the picture on court record? Like her selling the baby and being non existent? If not it was he said she said. If he had custody and she was not in the picture and it was all in black and white then WOW. I would have him do some research and find out who to complain to. I always wondered the same thing when my divorce was over. I had to split my house that was mine before the marriage with him and he got the business that I helped start and run. Every turn the judge was against me. I think I reminded him of an abusive aunt or something. My ex had BUCKS. I thought he paid off the judge too.

He had protective custody.  So yes it was on record.  They had joint to begin with, he thought protective was permanent, but when she came back they went back to the original order.  He didn't know he had to take her off, I would have thought the same, protective custody expires which he did not know.  She still stayed gone 2 years after it was done.  She didn't even know he had it, she was already gone didn't find out til court that she had them taken from her by the courts while she was gone.  The ad litem talked to the couple who bought the kid, and the deputy who brought her back.  I just don't get it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)