Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever slapped someone?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:47 AM
  • 18 Replies

What happened to make you slap them?

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
              Group Mod

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cara124
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:49 AM

yes, but it was reflex action, they were mouthing off in my face and i had smacked them before i knew i was going to smack them, but it shut them up lolol so i would recommend it....

MamasaurusPrime
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:53 AM

I slapped my ex on grad night because I was just a jealous little bitch, lmfao. But he grabed my ass, and he was piss drunk, lmfao. He obviously wasn't as drunk as I thought because the next night he called me from a house party asking why I slapped him and said he loved me.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:07 PM
I'm more of a back hander. Drunken arguments or bitches that "try" to punk me usually, but its been a LONG time, I have matured finally lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
APingMama
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:15 PM

No, but I've punched a couple of people. I grew up with a mean older brother so I learned how to defend myself. Anyhow, it hasn't been since high school, and both of them was male. One called me a bitch and the other was making fun of my little sister for having to wear hearing aids.

Kissybratzmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Just an ex of mine, once. Too bad it wasn't the one who just upped and left us behind on Sunday!

I had went out drinking with one of his cousins (which is how I met him) to our usual hangout. He had the nerves to show up at the same bar (that he knew we hung out at) with another girl. My friend said something to him and he said, "What can I say, you make impaired decisions when you've been drinking"  WTF?! I walked up to him (and the girl) and thew my drink on him and said, "By the way, thanks for fucking me last night!" and then I smacked him aside the head and his hat fell off. I then walked out.

The best part is, he called me at 4am crying begging me to forgive him and take him back. HA!

jeepingirrl
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:00 PM

LOL Oh man back in my younger days I have slappped quite a few people. Ex's....bitches.....guys at bars.....

I have matured quite a bit since then and have gained a better control on my temper.....thank God.

kevinfsmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:05 PM

My niece punched her best friend yesterday for sleeping with her boyfriend when she was pregnant with their second child!

BellaBear
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:19 PM

My stbx I slapped him a few times for shit he would say while he was drunk. towards the end before me and the kids left he would get shit faced drunk and always start shit with me...so instead of crying i started slapping

MIMIBRIE
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:13 PM

No but i wish I could slap someone right now! I hate the way the girls dads gf runs her mouth about me .. If she is ever brave enough to be in my arms reach she better watch out! Im tired of being ms nice girl and ignoring her talking about me and my girls! (sorry for the rant :) )

calgalmeg
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Never slapped anyone - I did a roundhouse on a guy in high school for slapping me on the butt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)