Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hmmmm....

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:51 AM
  • 8 Replies
So I had a date w a guy last week, and he had to reschedule. No big deal, because I was sort of busy anyways. So last wk I said how bout tues happy hour? He said fine, or maybe dinner sunday? I said no to sunday cuz the fam was still in town. Well he's been textin pretty much daily since then as well. So last night I text him if were on for today. Nothing. Then this morning I texted him, "I guess thays a no? Lol" still nothing. If he dsnt get back to me I will cease to answer his texts anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SassyPainter
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Maybe his phone is dead and he lost his charger.  You never know...there could easily be an innocent explanation.  Does he have a landline?

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Idk. We haven't been on a date yet. So I don't know it. I just hate flakes though. Hed have to come w a pretty good excuse if he fta's
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMsMommy212
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:19 PM

weird

jeepingirrl
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:04 PM

Quoting AMsMommy212:

weird

lissa27504
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Quoting AMsMommy212:

weird

very.....

calgalmeg
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:07 PM

I'm with you hun- if he disappears or cancels again I'd be done.  Why waste your time with someone who can't keep a date when there are so many people out there that can?

Quoting faerie75:

Idk. We haven't been on a date yet. So I don't know it. I just hate flakes though. Hed have to come w a pretty good excuse if he fta's

The PUBLIC Single Moms Group  Group Mod

The PUBLIC forum for Single Moms to get together for support.

madleine
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:09 PM

ugh. hate guys like that..i'd be done with him.

SassyPainter
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Oh, he flaked before this?  I see....

I would forget him.

Quoting calgalmeg:

I'm with you hun- if he disappears or cancels again I'd be done.  Why waste your time with someone who can't keep a date when there are so many people out there that can?

Quoting faerie75:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)