Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newly Dating Again

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:33 PM
  • 27 Replies
Hello moms. I was just hoping that I could get a little advice from you ladies once again. So I recently got myself back into the dating scene. I started seeing this guy about a week ago and I'm really liking him. Only thing is that of course I've been thinking about the whole sex thing and of course we've talked about it but I could always hear other ladies point of view on this subject. So my question is how long would you wait to have sex with someone that you want to be serious with?
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MILFInProgress
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Ummm I am not a good person to ask...lol bump! I am being a hoe right now...lol

cadeesmommy0120
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:38 PM

LMAO...this is me.  I'm for sure not the one to ask!

Quoting MILFInProgress:

Singlemomks
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Honestly, I will hold out until I am absolutely sure that it is a long term thing. Of course that has changed for me over time, I used to give it up quick (who doesn't like sex??), but it's been almost 5 years, so I can live without. To me, a real relationship is built on more than sex anyway...

jmama0108
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:21 PM
Quoting MILFInProgress:

. Lol you ladies r to funny!
jmama0108
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:25 PM
Quoting Singlemomks:

Honestly, I will hold out until I am absolutely sure that it is a long term thing. Of course that has changed for me over time, I used to give it up quick (who doesn't like sex??), but it's been almost 5 years, so I can live without. To me, a real relationship is built on more than sex anyway...

Yea I've been without sex for almost a year now so that's another reason why I don't want to give it up to fast. Thank you all for the advice.
MILFInProgress
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Quoting jmama0108:

Quoting Singlemomks:

Yea I've been without sex for almost a year now so that's another reason why I don't want to give it up to fast. Thank you all for the advice.

You say giving it up, I say taking what is freely being given....haha

xpectingmama10
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:46 PM

lol i have been with my bf for almost 2 months and no sex yet cuz we live far apart but when he comes to visit me later this september im sooooo putting out lol its been 9 months and i use to get some 5 times a day every day. lol.... Do it when u feel comfortable but you know as soon as u get it ur gunna want it a lot lol.....

jmama0108
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:10 PM
Quoting xpectingmama10:

lol i have been with my bf for almost 2 months and no sex yet cuz we live far apart but when he comes to visit me later this september im sooooo putting out lol its been 9 months and i use to get some 5 times a day every day. lol.... Do it when u feel comfortable but you know as soon as u get it ur gunna want it a lot lol.....

Lol! U ladies r so funny. Yea I think if I get started again then I'm going to become a sex addict. Lol!
.kk.
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:11 PM
I don't know any more. I don't know how to wait and then I start wondering what the point is. And if you should wait to have sex so that you know it is supposed to be long term, how do you really know unless you get married?
MSully3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:30 PM
It depends on what you and him are feeling, I think. I have been with my BF for almost 6 months now, and we had sex on our first date...even though we started seriously dating within a couple of weeks of that date, sex wasn't a real big deciding factor for either of us. To this day we don't always have sex when we are together. The connection we have is so much deeper then physical, sexual. Not that the sex isn't awesome....by NO means..lol. we have such a wonderful time together just sitting around talking, no tv, no radio, just us.
I'm not sure what its like to wait to have sex...lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)