Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hes a cheat and a liar.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:27 PM
  • 28 Replies

I just found out my ex abandoned me for another woman. I am solely filing for divorce, and never contacting him ever again, i am so over him he is finished!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamasaurusPrime
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Shitty deals, but you might need to contact him for your kid's sake later on...

I wish it were that simple, but yeah, don't write him off yet. Get some custody established before you try that 'cause if he pops in sometime in the distant future, he can take the kid or kids.

Dawnie-marie
by Dawn on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:33 PM

my best friend is helping me file for full custody of my kids

MamasaurusPrime
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Great! But you'll probably have to work something out with visitation, no?

'Cause he is entitled to it unless he's dangerous or whatever.

Quoting Dawnie-marie:

my best friend is helping me file for full custody of my kids

Dawnie-marie
by Dawn on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:38 PM

I am going to prove he is bad for my son, he has been cheating on me since my son was born and he wanted nothing to do with me.

MamasaurusPrime
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:41 PM

Umm, sorry to say, but that's not gonna be a good enough reason. My ex has cheated on me numerous times, and I tried asking my lawyer if that would be a good reason to file for sole custody, he said I had a better chance from claiming negligence with child support as a reason, and him moving away...I've been cheated on three times.

Quoting Dawnie-marie:

I am going to prove he is bad for my son, he has been cheating on me since my son was born and he wanted nothing to do with me.

Dawnie-marie
by Dawn on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:45 PM

He let me move interstate and I have found out he has been cheating on me since my little boy was born and he was running off to meet this other woman even on christmas eve, my little boys first christmas.

MamasaurusPrime
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:53 PM

It doesn't matter how he cheated, or how many times.

If he isn't a threat to you or your child, he can have visitation rights....that's what I'm being told right now in my post.

Quoting Dawnie-marie:

He let me move interstate and I have found out he has been cheating on me since my little boy was born and he was running off to meet this other woman even on christmas eve, my little boys first christmas.

Kittty_Katt
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:05 AM

you dont have to give him a damn thing visitation wise make his sorry ass get a lawyer and do it..

momma2584
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:09 AM
I feel your pain girl! I have been there. The cheating and everything. Keep your chin up it will be hard but stand strong!! Things will get better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:39 AM

Wow, I guess I better have this cleared up then. I should be able to get away with it too.

Quoting Kittty_Katt:

you dont have to give him a damn thing visitation wise make his sorry ass get a lawyer and do it..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)