Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I gotta get out

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am currently staying with my mom and step dad and have been since June i just starting working again full time but before that i was living with my dad due to family problems any way i dont feel like a mother to my kids because i dont have a home that is just for us and i need to get out of here so bad and either make it or fail but having my kids see me just work and not have a home for them sucks. Im calling some low income places in the morning and see what i can find out

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kevinfsmom
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:58 AM

good luck

gregory2
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Good Luck!!! I hope it all works out for you!!! When I first left my husband last sept I moved in with my mom and step dad. It was horrible. My stepdad was threatening to spank my son with a belt bc of something my stepdad had left sitting out!!! It was a complete nightmare! lucky I had gotten to work two wks before he just went to extremes of wanting to punish my childern. So when it got to the extreme I actually moved us in a motel for about a wk before I could find someone to work with me on rent/deposit. Luckily I found a decent landlord that was willing to work with me. I know how it feels in that situtaion when you don't just have "yals space" so to speak. I hope it all works out! keep us update!!!

CorrinaWithrow
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 9:58 AM

I never had to go back home but I think it would not have been good. I hope everything works out for you. I am sure your children don't see you as a bad mom because you don't have a home of your own, but it will be special when you have one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)