Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Food question?(piog)

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2007 at 12:29 AM
  • 2 Replies
Ok i'm borred so i figued what the heck.. LOL What does your little one call his/her  food? My son is 2 years old and for some odd reason(we always call his food by its proper name) he calls anything edible chickn' (kinda sounding like he has an english accent) were mexican, although we dont speak spanish. When he was a little baby we used to call it papas, but nowhere near chick'n. So where he gets it, i have not a clue. So, what does your little one call his food, or anything edible?
by on Oct. 20, 2007 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jlani16
by on Oct. 20, 2007 at 9:56 AM
my son is 21 months and says wat he wants.  banana, cereal, cookie, chik'n, meat, pench pries(french fries.....hehe). and wen hes hungry he says EAT.  sometimes he surprises me with some of the words he says.  i kno he is paying attention when im talking.  at one point he called everything cheeto, and i never gave him cheeto's cuz he was allergic to cows milk.   

PaWAHM
by on Oct. 20, 2007 at 10:38 AM
My daughter is 3 so she calls everything by the correct name.  But there was a time when she called all meat Chicken.  I think most kids go through that phase, my son did too.  My daughter actually will not say just any anything when there is something she doesn't know the name too.  She will either point to it and look at me for clarification; or she will ask, "UM, what is this?"  LOL

Rachel
RaeLpz@gmail.com
AIM & Yahoo!: RaeLpz73
MSN: RaeLpz@msn.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN