• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

soooooo confused advice please

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:16 AM
  • 4 Replies

I've been divorced for almost a year now. Until recently I thought I was over him. Tonite when my ex dropped the boys off we were suppose  to talk about ds because he's been having some problems and  we wanted to deal with ds together. So when he gets to my house I'm outside and go over to his truck to talk for a min while the kids go put their stuff up. To make a long story short we ended up talking for a while about EVERYTHING. HE ended up telling me that he still LOVED me!! I love him too but dont want to put my heart out there for him to break again. He's still "seeing " the other woman whatever the crap that means. He told me he would never love her as much as he loved me. Im sooo confused now. Has anyone ever went back to their ex? Should I believe him?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mytrueloveS
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:18 AM

Not all men are the same.  My ex has told me the same thing, and I have thought of going back to him.I know him very well to know he won't change his ways.  He's about to have another child in a month, and he's asking me to bed him.  Be careful

Shes.my.world
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:52 AM
I've never done it but. My twin sister did! She went back 2 times and ended the same.... but like she said their not all the same... your the only one who can make the decision... I wish you the best of luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:11 AM

Depends on what "love" means to him and to you.  To me, love means commitment, a promise, and loving behavior.  If 'love' only means feelings and a road to sex . . . I'd run for the hills.

CarlyHollie
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:28 AM
I went back. I left again I still regret it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)