Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why would someone waste their fn money!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:32 AM
  • 6 Replies
Yesterday was my birthday and every year my mom buys me clothes ( I need clothes bad), but every year she buys them too small and she knows they are going to be too small! She calls to ask what size I wear and then buys them a size or two too small! This year she got me a bra, I wear a 48dd she fn bought me a 44d i cant even fit it around my chest let alone put my boobs in it. She does this every time she buys me clothes. I cant afford to buy me new clothes and when ever i do i end up having to return them before i get to wear them because the kids need something. She knows that and thats why she buys clothes but she's wasting her money because they never fit! So now I have a bunch of clothes that I can't wear and hardly any that fit! I've told a million times what size I wear and all she ever says is then loose weight so you can fit them! Yea, well what the hell am I suppose to do in the mean time! She might as well have saved her money and not got me anything, all the good these clothes will do me!
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Dawnie-marie
by Dawn on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:43 AM

have they still got tags on them? if so take them back and say you got them as a present and they didn't fit.

tyfry7496
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:54 AM

IF the tags are still on the exchange them for the correct sizes and stop returning them to get your kids thing. YOU deserve to have clothes too.  When someone buys you something it is for you,  not to return to get your kids things. I used to do that too, until people stopped buying me gifts...they knew what I was doing. They started buying me things and removing tags and losing receipts and forgetting where they bought the items. Your mother may be buying the wrong sizes because she knows you return them to get the money. Just a thought. It is hard not to get our kids things when they need or want them, but sometimes, MOMMY needs things more than they do.

Momof2angels88
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 2:56 AM
I don't return the gifts! When ever I buy something for myself I end up returning it cause the money is needed for something else! And the tags are not on the items and I can't return them because she bought them while on the road with her boyfriend who is a truck driver!
lisaisa
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 3:14 AM
You said below you cant return them because she takes the tags off? Have you told her how you feel im sure you have but what mom is supposed to make you feel worse! Im really sorry. Next time tell her you want a gift card if she is rude about it then tell her you dont want anything if she cant respect your feelings or get you the rite size

Quoting Momof2angels88:

Yesterday was my birthday and every year my mom buys me clothes ( I need clothes bad), but every year she buys them too small and she knows they are going to be too small! She calls to ask what size I wear and then buys them a size or two too small! This year she got me a bra, I wear a 48dd she fn bought me a 44d i cant even fit it around my chest let alone put my boobs in it. She does this every time she buys me clothes. I cant afford to buy me new clothes and when ever i do i end up having to return them before i get to wear them because the kids need something. She knows that and thats why she buys clothes but she's wasting her money because they never fit! So now I have a bunch of clothes that I can't wear and hardly any that fit! I've told a million times what size I wear and all she ever says is then loose weight so you can fit them! Yea, well what the hell am I suppose to do in the mean time! She might as well have saved her money and not got me anything, all the good these clothes will do me!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jklmama027
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 3:35 AM

you can exchange them for the samething but different size...

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:29 PM
That's stupid. You will lose weight when you're rdy, you don't need her to punish you, thts not motivation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)