Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my crazy life lately

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:53 AM
  • 7 Replies

The kids and I are moved into a new house. Everythnig is good and we are really happy here.

I started picking up a side job of watching my BFFs daughter. They agreed to pay me 200 a month. That 200 a month is more than just 200  a month, its the only way I have to pay electric, gas, and water every month. They started taking advantage of me and I Really dont know how to put a stop to it, since I am so dependant on what they give me. I always have this kid, and am unable to take my kids to appts with out her. Its so annoying. Her mom was supposed to be off a lot of the week but she "picked up more hours at work" so now I am stuck with her forever. I even had to watch her on her birthday because her mom "needed' a break. Its rididicilous and Im really hoping I can come up with something els esoon so that I can stop feeling so used.

I started coaching soccer with BFF as my assistant, which is obviously not going well since I have this resentment towards her for the other issues we are having. But oh well, its almost over,I just gotta stick it out.

We got a new dog, that we love very very much. His name is Hunter. A nice family that just lost their home gave him to us. He is a german shepard and is very smart. I feel soo much better to have a protector in the house..lol

We also just recently found out that Gabbys dad (that she just met) may have another daughter that is 6 months younger than Gabby, with the same girl he had originally left me for. At first I thought it was funny but now I am just pissed about it. They have a DNA test in October and he keeps saying he hopes this kid isnt his. Im just worried becasue he can barely hold his promises to Gabby and support Gabby, so I can not imagine how itll be if this other little girl is his and she lives closer. I guess that in  a way I am somewhat scared he will be bonded to the other little girl more so than our daughter.....

Thats about all, my exciting dramatic life..haha.  Hope everyone else is doing good!

our new family addition!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:04 AM
Glad things r good w you! Well you need to have a convo w ur friend. Tell her that u have set hrs to watch her kid cuz u need fam time too. And also she needs to pay more for additional hrs. That's not too much to ask, 200 is highway robbery, she won't find no one else as cheap. Congrats on the house and doggy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof2n0308
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Oh and Kaesyn has been doing good to for the most part. He has been put on thickened liquids and we are trying to figure out why his antibodies are so low, but other than that no breathing issues. Hopefully he stays this way!

Kissybratzmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Glad to hear Kaesyn is doing OK! I would maybe put an ad out for babysitting. 200 a month for babysitting is nothing! Depending on the age of the children you could be making almost $100 a week. You're getting screwed. 

Mommyof2n0308
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:43 AM

yeah, its just that they were trying to save money and i needed just about 200 so we made it a deal. now Im just trying to figure out how to do this without ruining our friendship. Her husband has been the biggest dick head to me to... soo

LancesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:05 PM

hugs

jeepingirrl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM

We were wondering about you! Glad to hear everything seems to be going smoothly. I would really have a talk with your friend. It is not right that she is taking advantage of you. I hate when people do that just because they know you need the money from them. Glad to hear your son is doing well!

kcook55
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:16 PM

i would talk to her about the babysitting thing you cant always have her kid.that's not fair to you the kid and your kids you need some alone time with your own kids. and the dog is cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)