Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

idk

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:40 AM
  • 6 Replies

Well last night I got the balls to straight ask my husband if he wanted things to work between us. and he told me he would like to try. but asked if i was having doubts. I honestly told him i did. That after all was done i dont know how to jus work on us. That when he doesnt call all day that i start thinking he is having doubts. But he told me no not at all, i told you you are welcomed home that i know i messed up and i be damned if i lose you again. him saying this makes me feel a little better but i still refuse to put all my eggs in one basket with him until i can see face to face his true feeling.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaFLgurl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:46 AM

Why aren't you two together? Trust yourself, if you have doubts you have them for a good reason. Keep a clear mind and don't get to sucked in to quickly.      :)

BellaBear
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:55 AM

its not the doubts that we wont work out, its not knowing where to start or whatever. I am not jumping into this thing either. LOL

but did u see on facebook how my brother still hates his guts. i wish sometimes he (my brother) will let me be happy and not be a total ass....after me and him arent even close

MamaFLgurl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Quoting BellaBear:

its not the doubts that we wont work out, its not knowing where to start or whatever. I am not jumping into this thing either. LOL

but did u see on facebook how my brother still hates his guts. i wish sometimes he (my brother) will let me be happy and not be a total ass....after me and him arent even close

Sadly there's always going to be someone who has to say something that's has nothing to do with them. Don't worry about him, just thank him for his 2 cents and move on.

Well you could start slow and from the beginning, like you just met, go on dates, talk on the phone get to know one another again,just casually date and see if you click again and see where you both stand and both want, get on the same page. If your met to be again, theres no need to rush into it. Just have fun.

BellaBear
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM

thats the hard part, he lives in california so its kinda a different thing

MamaFLgurl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Hmm that does make it more complicated...things can go great over the phone and computer but once together things can change cuz then you really see the other person for who they are. Hmm...idk....would he be willing to move to OK but get his own place? That way you both have your own space. 

BellaBear
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Well he is a Army recruiter out in california, i wish he could jus be stationed back here...but it doesnt work like that. He plans on coming out here in October for 3days i am going to see if he would at least make it a week. what should we do in that time frame

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)