• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dunn dun dun dun.....

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:21 PM
  • 28 Replies

HELLO Ladies... It's telling Tuesday! Anyone have any confessions they need to get off their chest? Feel free to share.

As a reminder, this is a COMPLETELY bash free zone due to sensitive topics that could be mentioned!

Alright spill it ladies!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:40 PM
I'm worried that I won't be able to end my "relationship" that I am in because of the guilt I feel when I think about telling him it's time to split up, for good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonnierae333
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:47 PM

I think I am falling again for my exboyfriend turned best friend. He is helping me make a pinata and other stuff for my dds birthday party, and also volunteered to run the photo booth.

MamaFLgurl
by Lucas' mama on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Even after 3 months I'm still trying to figure out why my ex just disappear out of my sons life. 

Kissybratzmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Well....I had an inappropriate chat with one of my ex's over the weekend.  He started it, but I should have known better.

ProudSingleMum
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:01 PM

I really want to punch some former friends in the face....just to make them cry. I had a disagreement with one 'friend' and she turned it into a 'fight' among several of our 'friends'....and I 'got in trouble' for it, and it ticks me off. I'm glad I said EVERYTHING I wanted to say to her....it made it worth it.

ProudSingleMum
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:07 PM

OH and another thing:

Children are NOT dolls so stop dressing them like they are! Nice clothes are a great thing, but dressing them up like barbies is friggin' ridiculous. And EVERYONE except you thinks so!

lextjmom0709
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:09 PM

i wish my ex husband would fall off the face of the earth or get ran over for the dumb things he tells me like all 5 of his kids were just a sperm donation and not to be a real father

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:13 PM
Ever since I boned "father of many" I have been nymphomaniacally horny 24-7
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebeingmrs
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:16 PM
I am scared my 7 year has biplor like me. We go to the dr monday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xpectingmama10
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:20 PM

i wish my sperm donor would just get the fuck out of our lives cuz hes only pretending to care cuz his friends hate him...he keeps saying hes gunna kill himself so last night i said "DO IT ALREADY!!!!"and i hate his parents too after wanting me to terminate my pregnancy at 4 1/2 month pregnant shes now 5 months and they wanna be all up in her life FUCK U! u aint seeing my daughter.

i feel better =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)