Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

exscuse me, Hun but she doesnt talk sh*t about you.

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:56 PM
  • 5 Replies

ok so this isnt so much about me but i hate it when someone talk shit about my mom. there is a girl lets call her sally, and she is always helping me and my mom. shes really great and always tries to help others. however yesterday at the school my mom and her work at. soemone came up to my mom and asked about sally. they asked if sally is doing other work beside being an assistant to my mom. ( mom is a teacher, sally moms assistant) my mom said yes but only when the principal asks her too, or if someone else needs help. well later on. sally text my mom saying "i help you, cause i thought we were friends if anyone said something about me i exspected you to tell me, see you tomarrow i guess." well sally is also my facebook friend and 3 hours ago she posted up." It amazes me when u do so much for so many people that there is always someone is right there to say something about it ... and not in a positive way."

Sally is also a really big gossiper too, so im not surprised that she did this

but exscuse me Hun but she wasnt tlaking shit about you!!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
fairymom2316
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:00 AM

I hope your mom talks to her and gets it resolved...

jeepingirrl
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Some people just love the drama. Why not ask your mom what was said before jumping to conclusions? Hope it all gets straightened out!

Nena09alc
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:20 AM

i did, Cause sometimes my mom can be a little old fashioned, so i doubled checked. but nothing she did was wrong. she answered a question and sally got upset but this isnt the first time she has doen this too, she did it with someone else. and other people

Quoting jeepingirrl:

Some people just love the drama. Why not ask your mom what was said before jumping to conclusions? Hope it all gets straightened out!

jeepingirrl
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Quoting Nena09alc:

i did, Cause sometimes my mom can be a little old fashioned, so i doubled checked. but nothing she did was wrong. she answered a question and sally got upset but this isnt the first time she has doen this too, she did it with someone else. and other people

Quoting jeepingirrl:

Oh! I was talking about Sally...not you : )

I was saying why did Sally not ask your mom what was said before jumping to conclusions.....

Nena09alc
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:38 AM

oh ooppss lol

my bad.

Quoting jeepingirrl:

Quoting Nena09alc:

Quoting jeepingirrl:

Oh! I was talking about Sally...not you : )

I was saying why did Sally not ask your mom what was said before jumping to conclusions.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)