Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Paternity Tests

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2007 at 11:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
I need some help and/or advice for finding a cheap way to get an accurate paternity test. I'm a single mom who really has no cash and as of yet, has gotten no help from the state. It's kind of frusterating and embaressing to say that I'm not sure who my beautiful baby girl belongs to. Does anyone know of any 800#s, websites or companies in Fl that I can contact??

Thank You!
by on Oct. 20, 2007 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Diamond_Geminii
by on Oct. 20, 2007 at 11:28 PM
Well I'm not sure if you want to go this route, but I do know that when you sign up for child support they do the paternity testing for you. The trick with that is getting the men to comply since it may mean they have to come out of pocket should you decide to go through with it. Good luck with your venture.

B :0)

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. So enjoy the gift of life TODAY! That's why it's called the PRESENT!
ShireeCS
by on Oct. 20, 2007 at 11:32 PM
I know that my daughters dad paid around $150 for the at home paternity test, i refused to pays since I already knew it was.   I don't have the name right off  but if you need it i'll find it.

tracy0052
by on Oct. 20, 2007 at 11:34 PM
In Ohio it's done thru the CSEA and the men do have to pay when they are found to be the father. But they have to comply or be in contempt of court.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)