Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM??

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 1:42 AM
  • 4 Replies
Hey ladies. Alright. For some odd reason i have been like SUPER tired during the day. Wanting to sleep...but i dont cuz i work. And when i get home...i cant sleep! so i am up like half the night! like right now. i cant sleep....even though i am super tired. but once i lay down, i am like wide awake...weird. and on nights where i finally get to be around 11 or midnight, i am up by 3 to PEE....and then i am up for like an hour cuz i cant fall back asleep. then i'd wake up at like 9:30-10....is anyone else like this or is it just me???

♥cHeLsEa♥

by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NateysMama
by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 1:47 AM
nope you arent the only one. i live with family so rather than work to pay for daycare im a stay at home mom. single none the less. well all day when my son is upi am tired as can be but the moment he falls asleep i am wide awake. i say no drinking after say 7ish. take a sleep aid if you can and then pee and go to bed and sleep good through the night. thats what im doin tonight i am so lost on sleep and tired its makin me crazy. good luck

If you don't like what i have to say, I'm sorry you feel that way, I just don't care. If you want me to know how you feel or would like some more advice, feel free to message me personally. 

and

njoynlife
by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 3:49 AM
LOL  check out the time of my post.  Yep, you are not alone.  What is up with us anyway? 

justnan
by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 7:56 AM
I don't have that problem on a daily basis but have encountered it. I think a big part of it is stress. Maybe eating habits. After the kids go to bed you may want to try a soothing bathe and you might even try exercising after the kids go to bed. It spikes your adrenalin, lowers the stress and puts your body in a total relaxed state. Once you start getting your body adjusted you will see a big change. When you are tired during the day push yourself to take a walk or do something active. If you stay in a state of not doing anything all day then all that energy surfaces at  night. You may also want to check with your doctor to make sure there is no physical reason for it. My tiredness all day long turned out to be Diabetes. So I suggest your doctor is your first answer. Good luck and I hope you start getting sleep at night!
Msdees2006
by on Oct. 21, 2007 at 8:05 AM
Nope definately not the only one. I have it more that I like to have it - went to the doctor and he told me its related to anxiety - I have panic attacks during the day and those have practically all gone but they've shifted towards night time then I lay there. If I start thinking oh goodness I can be up for hours! We do so much during the day we process everything we did today what we have to do tomorrow and what we forgot to do and what we cant forget to do...
Get a check up if you can get the time....as a single mom also I am at the bottom of the food chain so getting time for me to go to the doctor is a miracle!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN