Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

niece's death

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:16 AM
  • 11 Replies

Today I attend the viewing of my 15yo niece who was killed in an accident and tomorrow we will bury her. My sister left the house that morning to go work early before my niece was up  and missed the last chance to kiss her goodbye. I know alot of us do this for fear of waking up our precious children or worrying we could be late. Please take a moment to go into their rooms and kiss their foreheads. Life is precious and we don't know when the last time we could hold our children may be.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lydi
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:18 AM

that brought tears to my eyes. lots of hugs and prayers to you and your family!!!!!!!!!

cadeesmommy0120
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:21 AM

I'm so sorry!  I always kiss my daughter whenever I leave.  Sleeping or not.  :(

Brandons-mom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:25 AM

oh I am so sorry for your loss and your right our children are precious every moment with them is a gift never forget that 

jinxmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:28 AM

awhhhh I'm so sorry for ur loss

tyfry7496
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:33 AM

I am so very sorry for your families loss. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. You are so right, I tell my son I love him every time I leave him.

Belovedmoonpixi
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:32 PM

((hugs)) so sorry for your family{s loss!

animebuddy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:50 PM

That is so sad....I'm sorry for your loss. 

KRIZZ25
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM

i,m sorry ...she is wth the lord now and u will see her lovey  face some day ..

single_and_preg
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:12 PM

So sorry to hear that, the same thing kinda happened to me. but it was my 17 year old brother, I was running late for work and didnt wake him up for school, like i usually do....so he woke up late and got in a car accident on his way, and i never said bye or anything to him that morning.im sorry

ProudSingleMum
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Sorry to hear about your niece.

It's true...we should try to remember the 'little' things that can mean so much to us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)