Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If money wasnt a problem would you hire a matchmaker???

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:26 AM
  • 16 Replies

I was watching Million Dollar Match maker last night and I was thinking to myself, If I had the  money  I would so hire a matchmaker. For many different reasons, one being I feel I haven't made the right choices when it comes to people I date and I find it hard to break bad habits..

Matchmaking Institute - Singles - You haven't found Mr. or Mrs. Right? Take the test!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SirsMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:29 AM

I don't know about hiring Patti Stanger, I love that show, but I would like to check out match.com and others, but can't afford there fees. 

Chanel5nyc
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:31 AM
Hell yeah. I think I've made a lot bad choices and need a third party to help me. Because she would probably see what I'm doing wrong. I need Patty. I need to hit the lotto. LmaoOo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaFLgurl
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:13 PM

The lotto would be awesome :D

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Hell yeah. I think I've made a lot bad choices and need a third party to help me. Because she would probably see what I'm doing wrong. I need Patty. I need to hit the lotto. LmaoOo.

jeepingirrl
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:54 PM

I would hire a matchmaker.....because apparently my choices have not been all that great, lol.

Chanel5nyc
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:57 PM
I wonder how much is it for just a regular match maker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zmama22
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:13 PM

Definitely. As a 40 year old, the options are slim - where do i meet people? i only go to work, DD's school, activities, home. My friends suggested online dating but they have not been successful - literally 75% of the men are married and think nothing of "dating." Plus, I think I didn't exactly make stellar choices when i knew the men (or knew people that knew them), so online where you don't know anything would be worse.

MissC3
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:15 PM

No.

lissa27504
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:39 PM

I would but if I hired Patty I better not end up on a date with someone like this week--the guy that took the girl to eat a duck embryo and then said she was crazy for not trying it.  EWWW

SirsMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:57 PM

I do the same thing!  Nothing! I thought when I reached my 40's I'd being doing a ton of stuff!  My friend did eHarmony and says she wished she would have done it 2 marriages ago!

Quoting zmama22:

Definitely. As a 40 year old, the options are slim - where do i meet people? i only go to work, DD's school, activities, home. My friends suggested online dating but they have not been successful - literally 75% of the men are married and think nothing of "dating." Plus, I think I didn't exactly make stellar choices when i knew the men (or knew people that knew them), so online where you don't know anything would be worse.

Michelle                butterfly

KRIZZ25
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:07 PM

no.. i ,m to picky ..i don't wont any one changing me..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)