Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

jerkoff bastard!!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:44 PM
  • 6 Replies
My bos just turned down my day off for christmas eve. Why? Just because he can. I had to take a few hours off on monday and wed of next week because one day my son has therapy and another he has an orthodontist appt. Fuckin asshole. I will call in and get a sick note If he tries to flex his fuckin muscle with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AMsMommy212
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:02 PM

that is lame as shit :( Sorry Casey

I have to work, but usually if it's dead my Boss lets me go a couple hours early

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:05 PM
Well I emailed n told him I have to drive halfway to riverside cuz its my ex year to have the boys. We will see if he changes his mind. If not then I will call in n get a sick note. He can kiss my entire ass w that shit. I mind my own business and do what I need to do, there's no reason for him to beat his chest at me. Fuck him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kissybratzmom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Maybe there's already too many people with the day off. I'm sure plenty of people take vacation time around the holidays.

sandie66
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Man at first I thought this was a post about my ex husband. JK!!! That sucks. I am on vacation all week because I simply have to use up my vacation, but technically he gave everyone Christmas Eve off because Christmas is a Saturday. Sorry momma!!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:51 PM
We have a tiny office. A few ppl are off. HE sure rhe hell is off. Rhe thing is, I'm hour and take trouble calls. there will be no one AT the bldg to call in any trouble.

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

Maybe there's already too many people with the day off. I'm sure plenty of people take vacation time around the holidays.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:53 PM
I meant fuckin human resource, this piece of shit always puts fukin hour when I put h. R.

Quoting faerie75:

We have a tiny office. A few ppl are off. HE sure rhe hell is off. Rhe thing is, I'm hour and take trouble calls. there will be no one AT the bldg to call in any trouble.

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)