Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

finally...yayyy

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:11 PM
  • 6 Replies
Finally eating my first meal of the day. I had a busy day. Eating some good Halal food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
animebuddy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:32 PM
Mmmmm halal food. But damn girl....if I waited so long to eat id have a headache by now. Enjoy though. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chanel5nyc
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:44 PM
HaHaHa!!! I use to waiting long to eat. Sometimes I be too busy to eat. But I love Halal food. Yummm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:58 PM

What is Halal food?

Chanel5nyc
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:03 PM
Halal food is arabic food. Its basically chicken with rice or lamb with rice or a chicken gyro or lamb gyro (with "white sauce" and hot sauce as toppings). Tastes great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialrevolver
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Halal isnt necessarily a type of food though, (not trying to correct, just its good for people to really understand)  In Islam there are things that are Halal (good, or lawful) and Haram (not lawful, like alcohol and things made from pork)  Unless you mean something different? If you do... my bad

tyfry7496
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:12 PM

I love lamb gyro's!! I haven't had them in so long.

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Halal food is arabic food. Its basically chicken with rice or lamb with rice or a chicken gyro or lamb gyro (with "white sauce" and hot sauce as toppings). Tastes great.

Join Us                                                                                        Group Mod 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)