Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dating Sites

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:55 PM
  • 9 Replies

So I'm not into the internet dating thing really but I thought I'd give it a go, so far I joined Match.com & OkCupid. Are there any other sites that are worthy? I liked Match.com but won't pay 34.99 for the membership so I've gotten nowhere there. OkCupid is free and decent but haven't found what I'm looking for so far. I don't want a serious relationship but don't want to be on any hook up sites either lol. It's so hard to get out when you have a child! Help please :)

Whether you're buying last minute gifts or treating yourself, Avon has something for everyone. Enjoy free shipping on orders $30 & over!

www.youravon.com/jenniferdeissler

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Chanel5nyc
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:08 AM

plentyoffish.com

Janae213
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:17 AM
Yup.. good site and it is FREE!

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

plentyoffish.com

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennd55
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Have you met anyone from there? I had a friend tell me to beware of that site, a lot of guys just wanting a hook up. 

Whether you're buying last minute gifts or treating yourself, Avon has something for everyone. Enjoy free shipping on orders $30 & over!

www.youravon.com/jenniferdeissler

MIMIBRIE
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Ive had nothing but bad luck and losers come off of pof.. May just be my area though but in my experience you get what you pay for!

brooklynohlordy
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:28 AM

i use plentyoffish.com

just make it clear on your profile that you arent interested in flings and that youre a mother and want a partner.

aj23
by Amanda on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Ditto.  I could write a book on horror stories from POF lol.  I met my current SO on eharmony during a free week thing.

Quoting MIMIBRIE:

Ive had nothing but bad luck and losers come off of pof.. May just be my area though but in my experience you get what you pay for!

brooklynohlordy
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:30 AM

btw, ive been dating and im 4 months pregnant and i can testify that plentyoffish does work because i met my boyfriend off there and any guy who comes over cooks me diner, rubs my tummy, and holds my hair back while i throw up is amazing so one girls bad luck on that site might not be yours because maybe her profile wasnt as interesting or they didnt like her pictures you never know, you always have to try things yourself first. 

heavenly1462
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:34 AM
I use plentyoffish.com. you're going to find more guys wanting to hook up because its a free site. The guys who are more serious will be on match and eharmony. But,just be completely clear on your profile about what you want! I did that and I stopped getting those annoying hook up messages. The guys who are serious about dating even appreciate my list of what I want and don't want. LOL I even have a first date tonight with a pof guy who wants an actual relationship. Gl mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:39 AM
Eh. I don't internet date. Dating isn't a priority for me, I met my bf by chance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)