Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Need help with nice things to write in a christmas card for a best friend of the opposite sex?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2010 at 12:39 PM
  • 4 Replies

I need help. I'm having writers block when it comes to writing my Christmas cards to my two best friends. One is a girl and one is a guy. I'm not having to much trouble with writing my lil note to my girl friend, but i'm having a hard time wording my note to my guy friend. I have to be careful how I put my word, cuz he's in love with me and over thinks things.  I just need some nice suggestions to put in my card. Thanks ladies.

christmas service

by on Dec. 13, 2010 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on Dec. 13, 2010 at 12:55 PM

oo thats tough since he has feelings for you.. Id say just the basics with him.. Happy holidays and a great new year thanks for the friendship kinda deal..

MamaFLgurl
by Lucas' mama on Dec. 13, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Quoting MIMIBRIE:

oo thats tough since he has feelings for you.. Id say just the basics with him.. Happy holidays and a great new year thanks for the friendship kinda deal..

Thats what I was thinking. Something simple.

aamommy2011
by on Dec. 13, 2010 at 1:19 PM

"glad you've always been there for me when i needed you...hope the holidays fill you with cheer and good food lol"

MamaFLgurl
by Lucas' mama on Dec. 13, 2010 at 1:32 PM

Quoting aamommy2011:

"glad you've always been there for me when i needed you...hope the holidays fill you with cheer and good food lol"

Very nice. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)