Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

update on pregnancy question

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2007 at 10:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok so a couple of days ago I posted and asked if it was possible to take an ept preg test the day before my period was due, get a neg and still be pregnant.  Ok so I took the test on the 22nd was supposed to start the 23rd and I also took another clearblue easy test on the 26th (yesterday) and got a neg.  I still haven't started and can't get into the dr for a week.  What do I do?  Has this happened to anyone?  Were you preg?  I am so tired all the time and just had an emotional breakdown for really no reason!  I don't want to talk to my bf about it.  He has a cousin in the hospital who is in a coma and he doesn't need the extra stress right now.  Help me please!!!!

by on Oct. 27, 2007 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bellis
by on Oct. 27, 2007 at 11:23 PM
Are you stressed out?  Sometimes when I'm under alot of stress, I will go a couple of months with out getting a period. Sometimes I will be a couple weeks late... just depends on what I have on my plate at the moment.  But don't think for a second, stress can't affect you physically.
maxsmom676
by on Oct. 27, 2007 at 11:45 PM
I took a test when I was 5 months pregnant and it said negative.. but it could very well be stress. If your worried about it, set up the appt and that way if you do start, you can just cancel it.
puggie916
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 2:23 PM
Ok I can't even begin to tell you how stressed I have been lately and I was to start over 3 weeks ago.  Well after a week of being late my best friend made me take a test, 2 actually and they were both negative.  My breasts were killing me and I was emotional and tired.  Well last Thursday (I still hadnt started) some friends wanted to meet for drinks but something told me to take another test to make sure I wasn't before I drank.  Well...let's just say I didn't meet my friends out because I am indeed pregnant.  I even took them a week after I was to start.  So...I would say re-test in a week or so.  Good luck in whatever you want to happen
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN