Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I am new to here... Kinda lost...

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 12:44 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hey all... I am new to all of this and do not know at all what I am doing. I Have a beautiful 7 month old daughter. I am a lil confused in my life which direction to go now and could use some single moms who have been there done that to talk with. 

Nicki
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tanyaturtle
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 12:51 AM

hey nicki what's up... i'm tanya, just thought i'd say hi to you... i'm a single momma to 2 toddlers, but it's all i know so to me it isn't all that bad... if you ever want to talk or anything just drop me a line i'll be around :)

EthansMommy312
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 12:58 AM
Hey Nicki. I'm Amanda and also a single mommy to a 7 month old. My son was born March 12th. Right now I'm a stay at home mommy. If you wanna talk just send me a message or you can add me to myspace if you want. www.myspace.com/ethansmommy312/

If you add me to myspace please send me a message letting me know you found me on cafemom so I'll add you. I get a lot of spam invites on there. So, I don't accept just anybody.

Talk to you later.

Shanta21
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 12:58 AM
I am a single mom my name is shanta i am the mother of one toddler,the same wit the rest of the post
Quoting tanyaturtle:

hey nicki what's up... i'm tanya, just thought i'd say hi to you... i'm a single momma to 2 toddlers, but it's all i know so to me it isn't all that bad... if you ever want to talk or anything just drop me a line i'll be around :)

JSG924
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 1:28 AM
Hi, I am Jill a single mom to 5 month old Cooper. Let me know if you want to talk :)

CindyABsMom
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 1:31 AM
Hi,
I have been a single mom since my kids were newborn and one.  The ex husband ran off with someone else.  It is hard, but gets easier.  Promise! :)
Cindy   www.adayinthelifeofcindy.blogspot.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)