Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help..Im scared!!!

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 2:02 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hello everyone I am new to this group and I am so glad that I have found you.  I come here asking for understanding...not judgement.  I am 31 years old and have a 9 new old daughter from a 7 year marriage that ended 5 years ago.  So basically I had her when I was 21.  Anyways, I have shared parenting with her father and even though I think it can be too much sometimes...she deals pretty well.  I have dated in the past but never tied the knot again.  Long story short I met someone Aug 2006 and we have been on again off again so many times because he is in a messed up situation and I didn't want to nor should have to deal with it.  Well, as it ends up I am pregnant.  He says he is excited and we will have our life together but we have lost another baby to a miscarriage already (no known cause).  I am scared for many reasons. 1)  I want a healthy pregnancy 2) What am I going to tell my daughter. 3) I don't want him to be with me only because of a baby but I do want a family life etc, etc, etc. 

I need to know that I can do this.  What is that old saying...Perpare for  the worst, hope for the best?  Any advice is welcomed.
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
christie27
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 6:02 PM
Congrats on the new baby. As far as a healthy pregnancy goes make sure you keep all your dr. appointments , and pray for a healthy baby. As far a your daughter goes I would just tell her that she is going to be getting a new baby brother or sister soon. As far as the babys dad I would just take it slow with him maybe time will tell.
KaelensMommy06
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 7:05 PM
I think that everything thing will work out for just sit down and talk to your daughter and explain things to her and hopefully she will understand. I hope that you guys can be together not just for the sake of the baby but because you all love each other. But I think that maybe you need to talk to him also. As far as his situation but good luck and I hope that everything works out for you all
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)