Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I'm pissed! Am I over-reacting?

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 4:05 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ok, I may be over-reacting or maybe not. The other day I called her dad to tell him I couldnt find any gloves in her size here. I said the mittens they have here are too small and she wont keep them on anyways. Ok, I guess he had me on speaker phone, cause his stripper hoe girlfriend had the nerve to give me advice! She was like why dont you get the newborn gloves and put velcro on them and the sleeves of her shirts? It really pissed me off. First off b**** doesnt have kids, second the mittens DONT FIT, and some stupid ass velcro wont fix that. I dont take unsolicited advice from a dumb ass hoe who doesnt have kids. Then hes behind 2 months on child support (he was only paying $154 a month, and he only did that for 3 months). He went and bought a $800 dog. WTF? He lives in a 1 bedroom apt with 2 pitbulls (now), his oldest son, and occasionally the hoe stays there. Theres not even room for him and Tray, more the less some dogs who dont need to be shut up in an apt all day. So instead of paying child support you go buy a f-ing dog??? Sorry for the rant I'm just pissed!!!
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angieluvzj
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 4:08 PM
it doesnt sound to me like you are over reacting. i would feel the same

GO of the group Moms Against Selfish Moms www.cafemom.com/groups/againstselfishmoms

want some extra cash??? try this!!! http://www.cashcrate.com/342323

mommabugg
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 4:16 PM
YIKES! Be pissed all you want to dear!

genayang
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 4:16 PM
I feel your frustration....men are so stupid and selfish at times......they need to grow up and take care of their responsibilities!
Sunnie5274
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 5:51 PM
Im going away from the crowd here it seems like.. In my opinion you should be glad she was even TRYING to give you advice.  She was only trying to help, don't hate her for it.  And as far as him not paying anything- if he doesn't pay child support and is such a shit bag- why bother telling him about the gloves if he's not going to do anything about it?

Search and Win
Countrygrl308
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 6:00 PM

Hello Malayahsmom06....
I totally agree with you for being so angry. My daughter's father broke up me with my 2 weeks after I had our daughter for a women that was 21 years older than he was. Whenever I talk to him, I hear his stupid girlfriend in the background. She likes to add her two sense in about our daughter all the time.... I hate her so much.....You have every right to be mad..... If you need to vent to someone you can write to me.. Take care and cheer up.....Guys are A**holes.

Countrygl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN