Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

almost had to go to urgent care!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:58 AM
  • 7 Replies

so today scarlett was playing the backyard! and she falls comes up crying and i have come to me. i see blood so im trying to look at hand than her mouth ( she have really chapped lip lately and she licks her lips alot so im always putting chapstick) well as im trying to pick her up the bench i was sitting on breaks ( it was old and warped and it was breaking)  i think that scared her more than anything well after that i see its her other hand that was bled almost gushing my mom comes out we get her hand under the water and she was fine with that we thoguht she freak cause it might sting... we get get a paper towel and i hold and my mom goes and get the neauspran and bandaides...of all the luck we are out...thankfully my mom had some in her emercency kit in her car so we get that on her i take a pic to show my mil who work at the hosp to see if it may need stitches....the cut was maybe less than a inch..this is the 1st big owie we had so i didnt want to go freaking out and go to urgent care for nothing! i go and call my insurance cause i had the letter saying she approved but havnt gotten the card so i got all her info now id number doc and what urgent care to take her to...well after an hour on hold with her insurance nurses help line i hang up and call urgent care...thankfully they said from what i explained it sounds like it already closing up and she up to date on her shots and so she wont need nay other kind of shot ( was worried she may cause it was this marble/ glass decorative rock and it was in the grass where my dog does his business i jsut cleaned the lawn of his business the day before...scarlett likes to throw the rock and have zeus my dog run after well this one chipped and that how it got her!) ex mom get a hold of me and i told her what urgent care said and she ok just keep an eye on it! so im going to go to my doc and show it them and see what the nurse at the desk says hopefully by than she have a scab by than so i wont have to just soo worried about it...she fine now she favors her hand some but she in bed and all good.

i accidently txt the pic to my ex ( i was just going to txt him about it) i figure out i sent the photo to him instead of my friend..so i txt him and say sorry i didnt want to just send a pic and not tell u whats up this is what happened and the jerk never called!!! ya man u sooo have your daughter first and care about her! cant even call to make sure she ok. and give her kisses ( she loves getting daddy kisses for her owie this is the first time i told him she had a owie that he didnt call to give her a kiss!!! i jsut hope his gf wasnt using his phone and didnt tell him about it!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
camommy08
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:04 AM

her owie!!

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:32 AM
Aww, poor thing. Hope she heals fast!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
animebuddy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Awwwww, the bandaid should make her feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
camommy08
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:04 PM

ya she got a butterfly bandaid and she was fine...she put neospran on it as well she came downstairs this morning and wanted some more and was like all better!!!!  it looks like its starting to heal up i let her sleep without a band aid to get air and if u look i tlooks like a thin layer starting to cover it! thank goodness! Im sure if it was worse my mom would of gone to urgent care or the er with me but if need stitch i think i would of broke down after it was all over! lol

LifeCafe42
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:07 PM
Owie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GlowingxMomma
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Ouch

mommyboyz
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Owie poor girl, I hope she heals fast

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)