Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so PISSED!!! **some less than ladylike language**

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:01 AM
  • 19 Replies

So I've been seeing this guy for a little over a month.  Everything has been going perfectly, we discussed that we both want a relationship but want to take it slow, blah blah blah; we get along really well, awesome chemistry, talk every day, and on Saturday he introduced me to his best friend and his best friend's girlfriend and we all got along really well and had a fabulous time.  Before I left on Saturday we made plans for him to come over for dinner on Monday to meet one of my friends and right before I left he said "Call me tomorrow?"

Sunday: Called him and no answer.  That's fine, it's superbowl sunday, whatever, not worried.

Monday: STILL haven't heard anything from him and bouncing between being worried and being really pissed off since we had dinner plans and he didn't show up...Got tipsy with friend instead haha.

Tuesday: STILL haven't heard anything from  him.  Call him and it goes straight to voicemail so I start to get worried.  Call my best friend and have her check his facebook to make sure he isn't in the hospital or dead or something....

HE FUCKING CHANGED HIS NUMBER AND DIDN'T TELL ME.

So she gave me his new number and I called (around 7), no answer so I left a voicemail: "Hi *****, it's Tabi.  Call me when you get this."  Nothing. 

Have a little bit of wine, a bubble bath and read Bridget Jones (probably not the best idea in this situation trying not to go all psycho-girl haha). 

Around 10 I texted him "Out of curiousity, any particular reason you're ignoring me and stood me up yesterday?"

I STILL HAVEN'T FUCKING HEARD FROM HIM.

And now I'm very pissed.

I hate men.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lydi
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:31 AM

sorry, that does seem like some shady behavior he is pulling, but until you speak to him you never know what stupid stuff goes thru a guys mind. hugs!

crazybusymama3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:35 AM

I had the same thing happen this past month...found out he has a serious gf and he asked her to marry him....I saw her on  his facebook page and contacted her...she gave me the pleasure of hearing  her beat the shit outta him on speaker phone...LOL

eatyourveges
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:39 AM

hahahahaha fabulous... A similar thing like that happened to me actually; I was seeing a guy when I was super duper pregnant and the way I found out he had a live in girlfriend (with a 2 year old!!!) was when she called me while I was in the hospital after having my son, wanting to know who I was... My taste in men = awful.

Quoting crazybusymama3:

I had the same thing happen this past month...found out he has a serious gf and he asked her to marry him....I saw her on  his facebook page and contacted her...she gave me the pleasure of hearing  her beat the shit outta him on speaker phone...LOL

jeepingirrl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM

That's shitty! I can not understand why men are such cowards sometimes.

eatyourveges
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:23 AM

I know!  LIke, seriously... I'm 23, I'm a big girl.... If you don't want to see me tell me, I can handle it.  Don't fucking change your phone number and hope I don't notice and go away.  WTF

Quoting jeepingirrl:

That's shitty! I can not understand why men are such cowards sometimes.

animebuddy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:24 AM
What an ass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kevinfsmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:26 AM

That sucks! Time to move on, he is not worth the trouble!

MommysAngels810
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Aw man! Men suck!! I can't believe he did that to you...he better have one damn good reason when you finally find the bastard!!

mclaren3433
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:27 AM

MEN SUCK

MommysAngels810
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:28 AM

"Men are idiots. If you forget, give them a minute and they'll remind you!!!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)