Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lost about life, need to vent

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:16 AM
  • 16 Replies

Am so fucking stressed out right now that am at a lost to where to go next or what to do next.  It just seems like everything that can go wrong is. I lost my job, I might have to have brain sug again, I feel like am losing my best friend, my DD is pushing ever button she can all day long and now am to the point I dont even want to deal with it. She keeps yelling she just wants her daddy, thanks to all the kids in her class and the songs that come on PBS about how great a daddy is. I just want to go off on him for what he has done to DD but I know that I cant. I feel like and just going to go off at anytime about so much have inside of me. I feel like am alone with everything that's going on.  Am at such a lost and have no idea what to do or where to turn too. I have never felt so overwhelmed about life till now.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jeepingirrl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:22 AM

I understand. I have days when I am like I just can not take anymore. My only luck for the most part tends to be bad. My kids fight with eachother and me...all day.

Try t take a little time for yourself. I usually take a bubble bath after the kids go to bed and read. It helps me to relax. Try to find something that will help you unwind. I hope it gets better for ya momma!

acastle2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:38 AM

I did that monday I was literally breaking inside. You know what I did I went into my shed stood there and just screamed nothing in general just screamed b/c sometimes its good to scream. I am also glad I don't have neighbors b/c I am sure they would have called the cops b/c it was a very loud one. I hope it gets better for you and idk your medical history but I am def hoping that you don't have to have brain surgery again and whatever is wrong it clears up by the grace of God. Idk your situation with your DD's father either but sometimes its good to gripe at them too b/c of how your child is done. Its not fair to your child or you as well. I hope it gets all better and a BIG hug to you

kaitsmom247
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:46 AM

been there! There was a time when I thought I was being punished for leaving my husband because all this bad stuff was happening. Not to mention, not matter how perfect i tried to be as a mom, my daughter would still mention missing her dad and wishing he could come home. it was a very trying time. Idk where you are in your divorce process but it will get better.

and you dont have to know where to go next right away. one step at a time. handle today only. also as silly as it sounds, go to bed early. a good night's rest does wonders for emotions and strees. seriously.

kaitsmom247
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:49 AM

*stress. not strees

Kissybratzmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:36 AM

We have all been there hun. (((big hugs))) I know I have days like that too, sometimes months.

single_and_preg
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:14 PM

I feel the same as you...i dont know what to do ..Im taking medication that reduces my stress level alot, but i still feel so alone and not happy.

josiahmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Try to take a break. I t will help out and just calmly explain to her why daddy isnt around.

elizabeth.mary
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:38 PM

I feel that way a lot. Even though I know I'm trying my hardest is does get frustrating.

There's not a whole lot you can do about DD and her Dad. If PBS is bothering her stop turning it on. As for school I'm sure there are many other children that feel the same way. Just let her know she's not the only one.

Mia1983
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Find a way to take a break for yourself.  Most of us have been there.  Things will get better.  You have to find a way to relieve some stress though.

kevinfsmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:57 PM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)