Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of us are...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:06 AM
  • 58 Replies

How many of us are considered a statistic? (I know i just made another post but it made me think about this) They say normally a person who is from divorced or single parents will end up the same way so I was curious how many of us are in this "statistic" group. I am considered a statistic parents divorced when I was 2 or 3 something like that what about you ladies?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mell-belle
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:09 AM

I am a statistic in lots of ways. I am a child of divorce, I got a divorce. My mom was a single mom, & I am a single mom. I think if anybody looks hard enough, they will find they are some sort of statistic. Oh well, I'm me before any of the statistics. lol

AMsMommy212
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:22 AM

My parents were divorced when I was 3 months old

Kissybratzmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Me. My mom was a single mom.

ms.sophsmom
I'm sure I could fit a lot of "statistics".. My parents split when I ws 7.. I'm a single mom- nvr been married. I'm bi-racial, black and white- which the Racial Discussion Group claims puts me/my bi-racial child at more risk for life issues lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyKelleyX3

Yea my parents divorced when I was 2...and now I am going through it.

kngarber
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Sure am. My parents divorced when very young.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acastle2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:27 AM

how does that put you more at a risklife issues? well explain which issues

Quoting ms.sophsmom:

I'm sure I could fit a lot of "statistics".. My parents split when I ws 7.. I'm a single mom- nvr been married. I'm bi-racial, black and white- which the Racial Discussion Group claims puts me/my bi-racial child at more risk for life issues lol...

Footnotes85
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:28 AM

My parents are married and I'm a single mom.. so idk where that puts me

MamaFLgurl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:29 AM

I'm not, my parents have been married for 25 years and are stilled married.

RyansMama717
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:29 AM
I sorta am.. my mom was a single parent til she met my dad.. my bio dad passed away in a car accident when she was pregnant with me. She then met my dad when I was a few months old and he took me in as one of his own and adopted me so I have his last name. I call him my dad since he's been here my whole life basically. And now I'm a single parent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)