Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tired of this

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:07 PM
  • 9 Replies

apparently bf bitch ass baby mama's bitch ass brother is harrassing the half sister that testified for bf. nevermind he didnt give enough of a shit to show up for his sister but no, its "fucked up" of her to testify for bf. now bf feels guilty. i told him that they CHOSE to do it and its not his fault, its her fault for being a shitty mother and a shitty person in general.

i am sick and im tired of thinking about this bitch today, y'all.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Kissybratzmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM

I don't know if I could deal with all of that drama just to be with one person. It would get old really fast.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:19 PM

he is just so good to me though and makes me happy. its just HER. she doesnt do anything TO ME but i am sick of hearing about her and her fuckery!

Chanel5nyc
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:21 PM
This is wHy I date men with no kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeepingirrl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:23 PM

It sucks that in order to date him you are in essence stuck with her bullshit also.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM

i always did too. but im older than you so its not really an option unless i date younger guys and they are too immature.

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

This is wHy I date men with no kids.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM

AGREED.

Quoting jeepingirrl:

It sucks that in order to date him you are in essence stuck with her bullshit also.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:26 PM

i wish shed fucking disappear. i wouldnt do it but i would jump for joy if she did.

Chanel5nyc
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:27 PM
What is her problem? She wants more money? Just being a total b*tch for no reason? Wants him back? Etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:31 PM

probably all of that. i think she thought, since he left her with everything, that hed go back. she was pissed when she found out hed moved on. she wants to keep custody so she can get alot of child support. and shes just a dramatic whorebag. shes the stereotype of everything i fucking hate. she is bereft of morals.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)