Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its really starting to get to me!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:47 PM
  • 33 Replies

Not getting a phone call from my b/f....he used to call me ever 2-3 hours, just to see how i was doing...let me know he was on his way to work etc...

Its like im waiting for the phone to ring...

Then valentines day is really going to get to me cuz we both took off work to have a special day together...and i already gotpart of his gift and made this card online thorugh hallmark...personalized with his name and 10 things i love about him..I ordered it online and its probably in the mailbox now but i havent checked the mail in a long time.

I feel so depressed today and im taking the med but i still feel sad.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuluMa27
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:56 PM
*sigh* I'm sorry chica. Its going to be hard for a while and this is normal. Its okay. Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eatyourveges

**hugs**

LuluMa27
Ummm her boyfriend died in a tragic accident. Maybe not the most helpful. Eek.

Quoting josiahmom:

he will call when he can and i am sry but hey u get to spend it with him. My fiance is in n.c. right now so i wont see him on valentines day. I hate that holiday to lovey. Hell make itp in march tho. Gl.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JojosMom18613
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:57 PM

It will be ok, he'll always be with you. It's going to be hard, but you can do it. Sending lots of love and calming thoughts your way.

jeepingirrl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Quoting josiahmom:

he will call when he can and i am sry but hey u get to spend it with him. My fiance is in n.c. right now so i wont see him on valentines day. I hate that holiday to lovey. Hell make itp in march tho. Gl.

Her boyfriend passed away.

Jamie I cant imagine how you are feeling. Just take it one day at a time. Try not to even think as far ahead as V-Day. Just get through today. I hope it starts to get easier for you!

single_and_preg
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Thanks for telling her...

I guess i shouldve mentioned that, i thought the other posts were still floating around though,

Quoting LuluMa27:

Ummm her boyfriend died in a tragic accident. Maybe not the most helpful. Eek.

Quoting josiahmom:

kevinfsmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:01 PM

hugs

single_and_preg
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Thanks thats what i keep telling myself,,,to just go day by day but its hard cuz i keep thinking about the future.

Quoting jeepingirrl:

Quoting josiahmom:

Her boyfriend passed away.

Jamie I cant imagine how you are feeling. Just take it one day at a time. Try not to even think as far ahead as V-Day. Just get through today. I hope it starts to get easier for you!

single_and_preg
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:03 PM

Thank you everyone else for your thoughts and all.....i just feel so alone so i keep venting about it here.

josiahmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Fuck, i forgot that all. I wish her the best. I am sry if i seemed heartless. I am not trying to be. Rely on God he will help you. My dad died almost a year ago so I sorta kno how it feels only it wasnt my bf. I am so sry for sayin that stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)