Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG my so called friends comment on my status

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM
  • 7 Replies

My FB status is GOT blazer tickets for the lakers game WOOT WOOT (day after my birthday so I'm totally stoked right who wouldn't be club seats)

HER comment is hahaha. I wonder how you got those? LOL By the way you should get me and Mike (her husband) some.

UM WTF she totally made it sound like I freaking SLEPT with a guy to get them. IM livid ESP that she knows my x is totally tracking me and she has the nerve to make that comment. OF course I deleted it but still I'm sure people who know him sure as heck read it UGH OK sorry vent over.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AMsMommy212
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:22 PM

My friends joke around with me like that, but I can see where it might be seen as tasteless :(

MamaAlderman_2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:24 PM

I think it would have been more funny if I wasn't just talking to her about how freaked I am with the level of stalkerish my x is going to because he wants to prove I'm seeing someone (I'm not gosh I wish I was for all this trouble haha)

Quoting AMsMommy212:

My friends joke around with me like that, but I can see where it might be seen as tasteless :(

emilysmom8
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:25 PM

IMO I see nothing wrong with the comment if I saw it on your facebook page I wouldnt think "she slept with someone" I would think "She must know someone who could score good tickets)"

emilysmom8
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:28 PM

You could block your ex so he cant see anything you have on facebook..

Quoting MamaAlderman_2:

I think it would have been more funny if I wasn't just talking to her about how freaked I am with the level of stalkerish my x is going to because he wants to prove I'm seeing someone (I'm not gosh I wish I was for all this trouble haha)

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Life's not the breath you take, but the moments that take your breath away

MamaAlderman_2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:42 PM

were not friends on fb but we went to highschool together so a lot of our highschool friends are on it and I thought I blocked all the ones that would tell him anything but I missed one and I dont know who it is :(

Quoting emilysmom8:

You could block your ex so he cant see anything you have on facebook..

Quoting MamaAlderman_2:

Quoting AMsMommy212:

tyfry7496
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM

She really isn't your friend if she makes comments like that.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:11 PM
Who cares if you're seeing someone else?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)