Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

toys

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM
  • 9 Replies

who has them? what kind do u have? ive got 3 lovely toys. 2 vibrators (bullet and one shaped like a lipgloss tube) and a dildo. its pink. and very lifelike lol

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MamaAlderman_2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:21 PM

I have a bullet shaped one (not really liking it haha) then this other one that looks like a hook thing OK not really a hook but I dont know how to describe it lol. I want the rabbit and will get it once my big D is over haha

AMsMommy212
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:23 PM

I do not

brookeplusbaby
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:24 PM

lol well i guess that's one reason to look forward to it alderman lol ive always wanted a bullet but theyre so expensive

animebuddy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:55 PM

I have a curved glass dildo and a vibrator.  Thats it.  I need to get some more.

LifeCafe42
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:09 PM
Have some but I don't use them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alaskansglmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I have a rabbit vibrator

crvlev1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:27 PM

The cleopatra (VERY like the rabbit except like $50 cheaper),a pink vibe w/ quite a strong moter on it,a 18 inch double headed dildo,a little red butt plug,set of anal beads,handcuffs,rope,blindfold ect.I need to get more actual toys.I'm working on that though...

jeckellette
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Don't have any, never have had any and never used any.

jnb71584
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I just bought 3 of them and just got them on Friday. One is a Butterfly Kiss Vibrator, G-Spot Vibrator and a Purring Thrusting Panther Stimulator. Have not checked them out yet but can't wait!! I probaly will be expanding later on but for now they will do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)