Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the day Thursday!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:28 PM
  • 35 Replies

what is your style?

Group MOD  Group MOD
CafeMom Tickers

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
animebuddy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:38 PM
Preppy, urban, sexy all in one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:44 PM

i'm supposed to have a style?  

ugh, great, i'm so behind!

aamommy2011
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:49 PM

nothing really. whatever looks good on me. sometimes i buy things in style, but usually not

acastle2
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:12 AM

my style can be referred to as "lazy" jeans t-shirt and shoes hair in a ponytail no make up thats about it I am too busy to get up super early just to impress my classes start at 8am and are about 30 mins away depends on the stop lights and traffic. I get up get dressed get son dressed drop off at sitter and walk into class about 5 mins before the teacher does time is too compact and I get little sleep as is so "Lazy" is my style

LovinKayla
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:50 AM

haha this is so my style of lates.. except I've already pulled the flip flops back out. And I've gotta do my hair cuz it's to short for the ponytail... my hair needs to grow out it'd save me 10 mins every day.

Quoting acastle2:

my style can be referred to as "lazy" jeans t-shirt and shoes hair in a ponytail no make up thats about it I am too busy to get up super early just to impress my classes start at 8am and are about 30 mins away depends on the stop lights and traffic. I get up get dressed get son dressed drop off at sitter and walk into class about 5 mins before the teacher does time is too compact and I get little sleep as is so "Lazy" is my style

I am a single mom to a beautiful little girl, she is my life. I go to school full time in hopes of becoming a kinder teacher some day. I love music it inspires me on a daily basis. I have my daily challenges but look forward to my future.

LifeCafe42
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:02 AM

I'm a jeans and hoodie kinda girl

8bitowl
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 7:29 AM

Goodwill.  Though I guess if you had to put it in terms...

Vintage, Punky, Nerdcore

petite101
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 7:37 AM

I love my jeans and t-shirt or tank tops with flip flops. I hardly ever get dressed up!

tyfry7496
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 8:01 AM

Style? What's that? I wear a uniform to work and the rest of the time it's whatever I find that fits comfortably. Usually sweats, stretch jeans, hoodies, etc.

cadeesmommy0120
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Jeans and t shirts normally, maybe a hoodie.  Work, I have to be "business casual" So slacks and cute tops, skirts.  I wear alot of leggings with long sweaters as of late. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)