Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You Know You Are A Mom When....... ( PIOG )

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:20 PM
  • 17 Replies

1. you reach into the 12-pack box for a Coke and it’s empty…

2. you see a glass full of orange juice sitting on the counter that one of the kids poured (to the brim) but didn’t bother to drink…

3. you find your tools out in the front yard (usually AFTER a good rain)…

4. most of your tools are rusty (see number 3)…

5. you find sucker sticks stuck to the carpet in the car…

6. you lift the toilet lid to find a nice present that never got flushed…

7. you lift the toilet lid to find it full of toilet paper because IT COULDN’T FLUSH…

8. you find CLEAN clothes in the dirty clothes hamper because they were too lazy to put them up…

9. you find your little tree (that you’ve been nursing along) without any leaves because your daughter picked them all off so that she could make a “salad.”

10. your computer keyboard smells like peanut butter…

11. there’s a nice long scratch down the side of your car that JUST HAPPENS to line up with bicycle handlebars…

12. you hear someone running on your roof and look outside just in time to see them jumping to the ground…

13. your son comes to you in tears, holding his arm, because he fell while jumping off a ramp in INLINE SKATES!…

14. you catch one of your kids trying to talk the other kid into holding onto the garage door as he’s about to push the “up” button…

15. one of your sons nearly cracks his head open because he tried to stand on a basketball…

I’m sure there are more but my head is starting to hurt…

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lydi
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:28 PM

when you go out without your child and realize your purse is filled with kid stuff, not normal grown up purse stuff. 

Razzle_Dazzle1
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:30 PM

1. When your two year old climbs into bed with you and you mysteriously wake up with gum in your hair.

2. When you find said sucker sticks in the dog's hair.

3. When you find cookies in the horse's feed bucket

4. When the cat is afraid to come in the house

5. When your brother in law pulls a Barbie doll out of the toilet, which has been stopped up for days.

6. When you can't identify the sticky stuff on the door knob but you know the dog wouldn't lick it off of your two year old's hands

Kissybratzmom
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Here's mine from the bar last night:

You know you're a mom when you reach into your purse for something and pull out a Hot Wheels car lol

mama_pink_tink
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:28 PM

hahahhaha how about this;

You know ur a mom when your son tries to help u fix your lunch for work tomorrow, by dumping mac and cheese in your purse. 

Mama07Shorty
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:42 PM

ha ha those are all good ones lol

LovinLiv
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:57 PM
You know you're a mom when you decide to surprise your daughter with a trip to petco to get her a beta fish and you don't walk out of the store with a fish but with a frog who she has already named after herself lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
camommy08
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:07 PM

you know your a mom when you become mr clean number 1 fan cause u ave to buy mr clean magic earser casue whenever dd hands are dirty she HAS to touch the wall!!!

camommy08
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:11 PM

you know when your a mom when all you watch is scooby doo or cars cause it your kids fav show and all they want to watch

marybmorrison
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:33 PM
You know you're a mom when you can recite the lines from toy story... All 3 of them! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovinKayla
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:59 PM

you know your a mom when... even when your exhausted you can get up and take care of a sick child in the middle of the night.

or in my case today... your nursing a hangover and taking care of a child who's running a 102 fever.

I am a single mom to a beautiful little girl, she is my life. I go to school full time in hopes of becoming a kinder teacher some day. I love music it inspires me on a daily basis. I have my daily challenges but look forward to my future.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)